The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

Where am I :wowee:

1 Like

Who/Where!

(You did not tell me who is Icet and if heā€™s in a comfortable place!)

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard that Hazbin Hotel is going very forgetful with their plot and characters. Is that true?

My basement is quite comfortable :blush:

2 Likes

Are you friends with madame bean (no, not the english one. beancat).

Good evening
Why are there 600 posts

3 Likes

I have them in my basement
Wouldnā€™t really call us friends

1 Like

No way thatā€™s coincidence.

Where did you just come from when I started to mention you?

I finished answering all my emails and got bored of my class

1 Like

Oh no, barely an pilot episode from few years ago.

Without Hazbin Hotel, there will be no Helluva Boss.

Crazy part that Viz and team uploads Helluva Boss for free?

I genuinely thought that was a report button this whole time. And I didnā€™t try to click it because I donā€™t wanna accidentally report someone and I didnā€™t think anyone had done anything needing reporting.

3 Likes

The bell for end of class rang at a bad time earlier tbh.

:wowee:

1 Like

tbh I liked how they were the first person to talk to me.

I donā€™t really understand how it should affect your reads unless you have like green checks on people so I guess I donā€™t really understand why they felt it was such a big deal. Cause at some point if you call someone town d1 and then a few days later you donā€™t know why, maybe they are wolf. Same with if suddenly they start acting really wolfy. Although it might just be because I am not one to lock my reads unless they are a real or cover check.

:wowee:

It looks like the ban button that Iā€™ve seen from a moderator screenshot on ogs. Which now feels stupid cause I can put my mouse over the one in this editing screen and it says vote someone.

serf looks less scary now. Partially because the ruler isnā€™t a tyrant role so serfdom doesnt seem like what it sounds like in history class.

Atlas wasnā€™t the main wagon.
Atlas just was wanting me to be voted.

So I decided the right move was to instead silence the heretic and make it so their vote counted as 0 against me.
It is proven to have taken place as there is a VC with 2 votes on me and yet only 1 counted vote.

Why do weird gaps show up in between posts?