The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

if this referring to me i said its possible
one of the main mafia killing roles is an anticlaim

ooo
this is interesting

ms. leafia, when you return
my point in saying that was to explain how theoretically merpy would kill kanave
why would they kill kanave when merpy knew, if they were telling the truth, kanaveā€™s flip would lock them as scum

You are uneasy about Merps being either mafia or a hero shooter. I say: ā€œENABLE THE INFINITE DAYVIG!ā€

I really donā€™t understand why you didnā€™t think that we can just ā€œadviseā€ Merps whom to shoot. I also donā€™t understand why you donā€™t see that I am herding the factional kill onto Merps so protective roles can heal the guy and waste mafiaā€™s KP.

So much for secret agendas. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
*throws away my hidden agenda*

You can say ā€œit was coachingā€ all you want, but there is no way on Earth that you can convince me that a Merps is a scum who got coached to shoot someone one hour into the game, ā€œbecause Kanave redchecked her and did not back downā€.

however
i would too like merpy to defend themselves, not make me do it for them

@Leafia, what is your thought process here?
You are paranoid enough to think that Merps could have been coached by her scumbuddies to shoot Kanave, yet you didnā€™t think that we can peer pressure guide Merps to shoot the people in the general POE?

Why would you think that Merps would go rogue if she has infinite shots? I have read her posts, and nothing in it tells me that she wouldnā€™t cooperate with us.

The issue with voting silviu sholuld be fixed. Please double check your votes are still correctly placed, as i have never done this before.

We will not take responsibility for misplaced votes at EoD due to this, you were warned.

1 Like

It did not get fixed because you ā€œupdatedā€ the VC in P#107 without Silviu.

To solve this, you could update P#107, but considering 900 posts / 18 hours have passed since the last VC anyway, you might as well just just post a new VC with Silviu in it.

1 Like

Itā€™s okay we can just give Silviu plot armour

@LadyLuck, here is Silviuā€™s latest vote.

Thatā€™s different than knowing itā€™s a certainty.

In worlds where they are a wolf, panicking and wanting the one that has the redcheck on them dead, or possibly not believing itā€™s real. Either way, acting without thinking. Fir the record, Iā€™m willing to give Derpy a townlean for that, but not to the extent that most people seem to be clearing them.

We could do that if Derpy really is town, but Derpy is far from proven to be town.

What part of Derpy isnā€™t confirmed town donā€™t you understand? Thatā€™s my only issue with it honestly. People are giving Derpy too much towncred and it scares me honestly.

ā€¦you do realize that we can still vote him, right?
Itā€™s just that he canā€™t vote us instead.

Hang on, let me test it.
VOTE: Silviu200530

Yeah, I was correct.
Silviu has no plot armor as of now.

Test 2: VOTE: Silviu

beancat (2): Garfooled, IcetFeelsPain
Garfooled (2): Atlas, Leafia
MerpyDerpy (1): Kanave
guavagudetama (1): May
Silviu200530 (1): Zone_Q11

Not Voting (14): beancat, guavagudetama, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, MerpyDerpy, Gorta, scoot, Hazardwaste, Jaiden, Marnew, AweSAMe, Zone_Q11, JakeTheWolfie, Haze_with_a_Z,Silviu200530

She does. VOTE: Garfooled

Or did anyway.

Now I really do have to go for now. :sleepingleafeon:

Okay. Maybe you donā€™t get this, but:
ā€œIf we are somehow wrong on Merpy being town, and she goes rogue or smth, then we can literally just execute her.ā€

In the meantime, we can literally use her ability to reduce the POE mid-day. I donā€™t think the hosts would allow an instant game over, so they will probably nerf Merpy such that she can only shoot once per day, but that alone is already very beneficial to decrease the POE.

???
What did you expect would happen there?
Plot armor is if you canā€™t get voted; Silviuā€™s situation ā€œwasā€ the opposite.