The international cat bastard is here

Hi everyone!

Headpat

I found my old email to this account that I apparently created before I left. It’s really nice to see familiar faces around, even after a year ^^ You’ve also got a whole 2 new mods. Wow.
Everything seems to have changed since I left (partly because I was in a coma for hte majority of my break) but I’m looking forward to getting settled in this new environment. If anyone has any questions or updates for me on what’s happened here, I’m more than willing to talk to you all. So happy to be back! :cat:

11 Likes

Joycat

welcome back! (i haven’t seen you before but still :D)

1 Like

Welcome back!
(Why on Aprils Fools though?)

2 Likes

Cat alert!!!

2 Likes

omg may!! its been so long. im so sorry i couldnt contact you after i lost access to all my emails. how have you been??

7 Likes

may’s wife’s mysterious dissapearance invitational

5 Likes

I have been losing my mind this epasf year, wondering if you were hit by a train oe scratchee by a parti ular rabid dog, so I started checking hte deaths at funeral homes to no acail. I’m ao happy to hear you’re alright!!

5 Likes

jesus christ this bitch again

5 Likes

You can’t say that, she belongs to me!!

1 Like

you can keep her my god

3 Likes

who belongs to you now?

1 Like

Ayo

1 Like

i thought we were. we were a. we were going on a date tonight and everything

motherfucker

1 Like

1 Like

bit ruined time to go home

1 Like

Times have changed since when we were young and knew nothing about hte world. We’ve grown up, and apparently apart…

1 Like

yeah i’ve had this problem before it sucks. you gotta like triple-check what acc you’re posting from

1 Like

i cant believe even skinwalker may fucking divorces me