Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Can you do a bigger iso on me rather then focusing on the one post, then?

did he call a strong wolfread on kiiruma? i thought he just was snappy at them

you liked this post

I said they are likely a wolf yes but never said so damn certain.

Your capable of realizing why a strong town read or even a town read on Kiiruma right now is bad right?

that was last game, it was Hazard and he was town (as was Kiiruma)
he did get some heat for potential TMI though

No, I donā€™t
I think heā€™s acting like he does as town

So you think his posting is Townie?

As scum, Kiiruma is constantly plotting and planning, trying his heart out to win and trying to get under your skin
He n1ā€™d you because you suspected him, right?

Absolutely not

I think his posts arenā€™t in the very specific scummeta he has

sure but itā€™s 2 AM so Iā€™ll do it tomorrow :sleeping:

1 Like

I think zorvo was calling out people strong town reading kiiruma

I agreed bc I feel like there should be no way someone can gain a read liike that regarding kii

Right.

But the issue is that guy isnā€™t doing anything that makes them either alignment right now and Iā€™m not a fan of them avoiding other conversations and just talking about Mech, can be a way to avoid pushes.

Also, Eevee actually pushed someone (Jarek) AND Provided Mech. Eevee did both.

Min, can you please elaborate on this line

Did Min post that?

No I did, and itā€™s pretty obvious on what I was saying if you put two and two together.

2 Likes

Kiiruma would be talking by now as scum
If he does something that pings you later we can talk about it then
But him gabbering on about mech and not doing much else is towny enough for him, especially because of how excited he wouldve been as scum

My apologies, when someone puts a point on a different line I assume theyā€™ve moved onto another topic
I hope the point still stands, though

1 Like

aa hi this is klaus typing okok so

since this is my first game, i havenā€™t played with any of you before and thus canā€™t reference my observations with your behaviour in previous games

but i do feel like zorvoā€™s like. pushing everybody except from himself? the majority of his defense seems to be ā€˜look at this guy insteadā€™

like any claims towards himself, he sort of deflects with saying ā€˜well donā€™t you find this suspicious?ā€™

obviously simplified for the sake of the point and this applies more to some posts than others but those are my thoughts so far

cyanide seems genuine enough to me, but itā€™s hard to use my words to describe why. less defensive, more trying to defend herself, if that makes sense?

Boo
The adrenaline so wasnā€™t worth it
Let me fix the personality and Iā€™ll be back