True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

i will feel embarassed if we mischop today

if we mischop hippo id feel terrible for letting wolf kiiruma away after he slipped

if we mischop kiiruma today id feel terrible for mischopping my quasi-green peek

horrible situation. i hate this. i really hate this.

Social reads wins over mech, Tutuu.

You know this is true.

1 Like

the worst part is that i scumread hippo socially and townread kiiruma socially so huge skill issue on my part if kiiruma is the wolf. sigh…

What were Kiirumas hood interactions? You said they were towny

1 Like

his hood interactions didnt leave me with an impression

i thought his d1 was towny. achro also found him towny and left him in his legacy as town. so i locked him as town and didnt think about it too much

i think overall his posts and everything is fine. just this one potential perspective slip is massive, to me. i just cant understand why would he write that post as town

Hazardwaste is pretty paranoid when I am with him and Kiiruma alone in Hell Echoes FM

I point out the flaws that make Kiiruma not town. Feel free to watch the whole Day 6 interaction starting from post 4448

1 Like

Nice, so you’re mafia and Hippo is town. Got it.

1 Like

VOTE: Tutuu

He showed his true colors.

1 Like

UNVOTE ME @Hippopablompoyeetus

I literally said MULTIPLE times about my results.
I messed up because I’m fucking tired as @Hazardwaste can probably confirm.
So like nice try there Tutuu

Kiiruma explain your post earlier, please

Get outta here Tutuu.

I trusted you, I put my results in chat and I messed up as I’m currently sleep deprived but you instantly jump on my ass? You’re either town who’s made a BIG error or opportunistic scum.

Explain what did u mean in that post towards frost

1 Like

If anything you should have voted me, not Tutuu.

Don’t try anything cute, you said you’re okay to execute IceT

I don’t fucking know what I meant.
I literally thought he was saying about opening up me/you wagons tomorrow and I was like ‘Yeah, that makes sense. If Hip is town, I know one of us is wolf’

I’m. Fucking. Tired.
Don’t even TRY me rn.

ok ok whats happening why are people suspecting everyone now

Im not the one saying we should wagon my green peek buddy

(I mean technically … I arguably am … But u started it)