True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

hmm

idk I got very sus of it because she used “lol” twice to me when she was lying str8 to my face so I thought what are the odds?

1 Like

she has said lol 313 times in the syndicate discord over the last year or so

1 Like

one lol a day keeps baker away

yeah well she was mafia here so she is obv faking some of her thoughts and feelings eventually

I know she would tell everyone this isn’t true about her but i think to some extent this could be her way of slipping idk

1 Like

was going to tap out for the night then realised i probably should vote.

I am down for a IGCD vote. but he hasnt done anything massively scummy… just nothing particularly townie either. doesnt have any interaction with Zenon outside of a vote that he openly stated he sheeped off achro

I think the other player i want a spotlight on is Apo. now i would put two votes on Apo right now but the majority rule is a bitch.

Placing two votes on apo means there is 6 active votes for the final vote. which makes the TM 3/6 with 6 votes still in the chamber. so the risk i take is if i put a vote on apo i need people to work around it… eh fuck it you guys have enough players to decide

on other thoughts does an evil apo kill achro when she was straight told this… or did they call achro’s bluff…

Ahhhh imma read a bit more

1 Like

please dont vote apo right now @Hazardwaste

1 Like

Any practicular reason or?

Don’t worry guys town leader is here

1 Like

Mafia probably have strongman, let me read back. I also have a very good theory on vote today.

No that was a typo I meant “serf resolving”, I helped liberate the serfs from the feudal systems upheld by barons and knights across the British isles in the 9th Century.

I don’t think it is bad

I don’t think it is bad but up to you. I don’t know why tutuu doesn’t want it but she probably have a good reason

Does any have an Apoc mafia game?

apo is solving a decent amount, why do u want her dead over IGCD?

we should all consolidate together on a chop to minimize the chances of us fucking up the true majority requirement

if u have solid reasons for wanting apo dead, what are they? and please convince us that she ought to die first, we need to vote in unity imo

1 Like

IGCD is ignoring people quoting him and asking him questions

according to his friend kabazame he’s usually a high poster. he said that him low posting here makes him either mafia or burnt out

which to me makes chopping IGCD first the best choice

1 Like

I think wolf plan was to hang me yesterday to save Zenon which is why Zenon just gave up instantly when Achro said absolutely not to hang me because whatever Achro said was gonna happen. They had only posted like twice after that despite it being quite a bit from EoD.

Does anyone have an Apo mafia game, do they post this much as mafia?

1 Like

yeah she was a wolf at champs

season 10 game 6

she flipped at eod7 very good performance