True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

sorry :pensive:

Achro if Hippo is a wolf can you vote them

idk how to read Hippo

morning.

Gm

no wait he had a point. if you didnt hate this post and before you mentioned he could be town

What was your reasoning to keep your vote on him? did you not have any better vote to place?

Last words of a dying man

keeping this here for later. I dont know if frost has dropped this read or not but from reading everything i dont think they have so do worry bout this. i think frost suggesting to vote on the other wagon is decently a towny thought… unless frost is trying to lead people away from the next best vote on the top wagon which could be his team mate

towny post

from town reading me to scum reading me in a instance. frost didnt even say i was the only option but you still randomly flipped your read for one person?

ngl i didnt find it sus till you said the words in brackets. dont hell’s echo me bitch

what made you flip your tell here apo?

oh nevermind…

Crazy? I was crazy once

Ight frost and Hippo have allied themselves. if one flips scum look into the other.

reading is hard when you have a cold

Also @tutuu trust me i aint voting till i go to sleep tonight.

1 Like

why do I care about what frost thinks

rip hope you feel better

it started last night so i am not gonna be good for a bit XD

but we living

then what was your reason to vote me there?

He was my scumread. I wanted to kill him. He had 72 hours to play and he only started playing towards the end

because frost mightve been good and I liked bean more then you

so kabazeme is just locked good for you?

pretty much

so you didnt want to switch on them cause of you wanting to stick to your guns even tho you admitted towards the “end” he could be town. like it wasnt even close to the end i believe you guys still had 6-4 hours at that point.

fair enough

I dont like cfds and it would have been a cfd at that point

My other options werent easy

Do i kill the lowest poster who was afk due to tripping on lsd

Or do i kill the top poster apo

Or do i kill the second top poster whos also obv town baker

Or do i disregard achros legacy to not kill hippo

And i know one is mafia if kiiruma is town

So why wouldnt i kill igcd there

1 Like