True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

There’s a reason i didn’t want to trueclaim, I am reliant to use my ability when I am not voting.

The vanilla town claim is true, but I also have 2-use bulletproof vest which I can only use it when I don’t vote during the day.

You notice I am reluctant to vote day 1?

1 Like

whats your role name?

Just call me, man in black. I am undercover townie.

@Hazardwaste does your 2x vote trigger literally by a coin toss every day? is there anything else to your role?

ill refrain from casing u guys for now. id like the three of you to case each other, and/or yourselves when you can, please - frost, bean, hazard

I did sorta risk my neck out there Day 3 just to vote Hippo, since I don’t listen to Achro and follow my instinct, I stand correct to believe you over Hippo. You were one vote away from getting chopped however I know better than vote blindly so I needed a little test. You saw how that good cop, bad cop thing worked out.

1 Like

But of course as expected, Someone finally had the damn mind to kill Kiiruma.

1 Like

While I don’t mind getting eliminated from the game because I danced, laughed and cheered I got a wolf pelt. Large enough to share and split.

1 Like

do u think its hazard or bean?

Hmm, normally on first instance I would vouch to get Beancat. But sure I need a case on Bean before I move to Hazard. Hopefully I didn’t spend all that brain power last time.

Instead of asking myself what’s more likely as last wolf: Lurker or powerwolf. I’d say you pretty much asked the question how I view Hazard and Bean as town or mafia?

As far I can recollect, there’s not much.

1 Like

So I get my bearings and take up a case.

1 Like

yes please

we have a day extension, so more than 48 hours

plenty of time for the 2 townies between the 3 of you to show themselves so we can win the game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah. Two mislynches is enough for mafia to win, there’s always a chance it could be me and make a fiddle at all of you.

I do recall that Bean has been under my radar and not worth of my attention. Hazard, well…he’s being a wreck (speedy recover on that sick, dude) and since he’s pretty nervous later in the game so I believe that voting Hippo doesn’t make him wolf just as I do since I have to leave my shell of protection.

How likely do you think that bussing one last time is possible?

1 Like

thank you to tutuu and frost for carrying me

1 Like

its

probably hazard tbh

a lot of townies played great, lets win the game first :stuck_out_tongue:

Had a good chuckle in this whole Kiiruma/IceT debate, I need someone to jump after the trap I prepared. Even though in hindsight that wouldn’t have been necessary, I don’t believe it is Tutuu with Kiiruma because the endangering it’s own partner make no sense.

heck I don’t even know why Baker had to do die when I have discussed this D2 and how stupid that is. That gambit cost Hippo’s his head literally.

sorry ill refrain from answering as id like the three of you to be in your natural habitat atm, i dont wanna influence stuff yet