True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

I honestly dont mind frosts break down on me. Missed there one on beancat so i’ll re read that one

I… dont have a recent team scum game. I have a recent sk and lone wolf game if you want either of those two

1 Like

My role name is… Non-consecutive Double voter.

And i have told the truth that i can get 2 votes whenever but they cant be 2 days in a row.

The only lie i told was that it was random i can decide when.

1 Like

I’ll make cases when i wake up a bit first

1 Like

@tutuu instead of making cases this game can also be won by townlocking a player in the 3 suspect pool

now the question is does frost get the townlock

1 Like

could you link me your last team scum game, even if its a long time ago?

doesn’t hurt to put in the effort, from us, and from all of them

when do you decide to activate your ability? during the day before, or the night before, or the same day?

why did you lie that it was random?

Literally dont have one

1 Like

oh

This is my first forum mafia setting

1 Like

During the night before. I lied cause i wanted the chance for evil to think there was a chance i wouldnt get my voting power in final 2/3 so would move around me. And take a gamble

1 Like

i find this odd, because i peeked you last night, and i got the result that you’re a doublevoter. i received no feedback that non-consecutive is part of your role name

??? Well then something is fucking up.

1 Like

i didnt do it n1, cause i didnt want to instant out myself or waste my ability. day 2 i did it cause of the double nomination which i learnt hurt me more then it helped me anyway. day 3 i couldnt use my ability. and i used it today.

earlier you said that you activate it the night before

now you’re saying you didn’t activate it n1. but you were a doublevoter on d2, so how come?

and later in this post you said that you’re activating it during the day

so could you clear this up?

i call n0 n1. sorry

1 Like

d1 i didnt have my votes. d2 i had my vote. day 3 i didnt. day 4 i do now

1 Like

i dont see modifiers, so this got cleared up

OH! ok understandable

1 Like