True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

sorry frost i am adhd dying. i been reading your iso for the last 30 minutes. i havent found anything new unless i am looking at something so obvious that it could bite me. i’ll check again in like an hour

1 Like

Not my ISO, Hippo’s

beancat trying to deflect from Zenon onto Hippo. Does scum bean try to start a push on the team extra kill? I feel like they would have wanted Hippo alive over Zenon. Going to take a look at who was reluctant to jump on Hippo when he was getting heat D1 (besides me of course :innocent:)

oh that explains a bit

Ah I see what you mean, the judge thing right?

Why is there’s no double kill N2 then?

because D1 is not the right condition to get extra kill.

It’s only eligible to get one shot when there’s only one or two wagons available.

Lemme check.

That explains the shot on Baker, but what happened to the factional kill N2? As far I recall, I did vote during D2 so I couldn’t have soaked the attacked.

oh he backed down from being your friend for a bit huh. i didnt see this meesage

There were three wagons D2 due to Achro voting tutuu

what does your role specifically say

but there was two votes day 2 as well right? would there be a world where one of the votes triggered frosts ability?

I am undercover townie with 2-shot bulletproof vest, I can only use the vest when I don’t vote during whole day.

ah ok never mind then

I was about to do that D3, but then this Hippo thing happened.

And that’s also by choice whether I can use it during that night or not.

(Night 1 that is)

the mid day 2 vote had 2 wagons. does this count towards the judge ability?

It doesnt work on non-voted, no.

but it doesnt expalin baker’s death…

Kabazame may have a point that it’s never used.