turbo no.2

the powermove was to kill me there unironically

shrug

iā€™ll spend a few minutes to do due diligence but i think its still just squid

1 Like

so does anyone have any extra thoughts or are me and squid just gonna crossvote

Okay, the biggest thing thatā€™s killing me right now is that the mafia didnā€™t snipe either of the wagons, but then again, they could have done this to try to be big brained and make me think both of the wagons are mafia

uhh

i think you briefly talked about it in f5 but can you talk about your eod snipe vote on min

my thought process was ā€œsomeone is gonna vote catbae, and I think min is the one lying so I should vote them to make sure it passesā€

I still feel like YBW is more mafia, but uhā€¦ then again, the chance of it being Katze with a big brain is likely too because god I still feel like theyā€™re good at mafia

tonight on fortress of lies turbos, katze overthinks very likely antispew posts from a different cat

i mean if it makes you feel better i was voted the best overall player on FoL in 2021 and won the mafia championships on MU last season

so i guess iā€™m okay

2 Likes

fmpov, catbae seemed p insistent on being the tracker with the way they CCd min, and it more so seemed like min went along with what catbae was saying trying to get them killed rather than the other way around, I was wrong ofc but it was how it seemed at the time

I wanna look at the D3 wagons a bit

it was me and catbae

do u want us to crossvote yet katze bc I will just vote them if u want me to

Okay, soā€¦ both of you voted for catbae and Iā€™m just

The problem is that if Katze is mafia, they can instant snipe us and I donā€™t want to risk that

Vote katze then if u think theyre mafia

i mean i certainly wonā€™t stop you

iā€™m not 100% on who it is even if squid very obviously looks worse :joy_cat:

Thatā€™s the problem! Itā€™s a 50/50 chance of you or them being Mafia!

squid from your point of view how is katze scum?

i kinda hate the fact that squid hasnā€™t played mafia in forever because the fact theyā€™re basically taking no stances this game isnā€™t inherently damning for them even tho theyā€™re technically not a newbie :person_shrugging: