Game Specific Settings
- 12- Players — 48/24
- 13+ Players — 36/12
- Action Lock — 2h before Phase Change
- Extra Phases — No
- Starting Phase — Night
- Voting — 1 Person at a Time
- Nomination — First Vote on a Player
- Execution — Plurality, no Threshhold
- Ties — Randomised in Tie
- Sleep — Votable like a Player
- Whispers — Announced, Consensual
- Whisper Cap — 3/Day
- Whisper PMs — Make your Own (Include Hosts)
- Neighbour Whispers — Unannounced, 11.3 Words per Day per Neighbour
- Flips — None
- Can Talk — Yes
- Can Vote — Once per Game
- Can Use Abilities — No
- Townsfolk — Positive Utility Town
- Outsider — Negative Utility Town
- Minion — Mafia
- Demon — Mafia Flagbearer + KP
- Character Uniqueness — Yes
- Mafia Setup Info — Players, Character Types
- Demon Setup Info — 3 Out-of-Play Town Characters
- Mafia Chat — No
[will add a script soon]
- Night Action Resolution — Strictly Serial
[night order table here]
- Open-ended Ability Resolution — Hosts Decide (in order to Balance the Game)
- Broken/Stupid Interactions — Interaction Fixes are Below
[list of interaction fixes]
- Town — The Demon dies.
- Mafia — Only 2 players live.
- Ties — Town wins.
- Malfunctions — Roleblock, but information characters get arbitrary info rather than none. Opposite is “Healthy.”
- Madness — The state of genuinely convincing other players that a thing is true.
- Can enter or exit a game whenever.
- Role is public, alignment is not.
- They may be exiled by majority vote at any time, instead of executed. This vote is independent of the nomination/execution system.
- They do not count as “players” for win conditions or setup.
- If they are evil, they learn who the Demon is.
- Traveller Cap — 2 at a time
- Traveller Stay — 3 days maximum
- Traveller Malfunctions — No
[Traveller Characters Here]