UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

this is so stupid. actually I think Achro and leafia are both wolf and the poison is fake

Leafia is a very versatile player, able to change strategies on a dime. I’m not pulling a bunch of quotes, but here’s something Leafia pulled in Flicker, changing her claim entirely on the last day to win a thunderdome.

1 Like

This actually made me laugh. Laughs

1 Like

No I think Leafia is squirming though and it’s funny lol

1 Like

Anyway it was clever of leafia. Her very early game felt bad but she did good mimicking a town game for the bit after that. Her game has improved a lot but morb didnt have roles to deal with.

Anyway will work on reads later and stuff.

3 Likes

Good memories…

1 Like

no meta bad

I wish tbh

1 Like

I think I have a good chance of killing a non-town if I pick you.

1 Like

In that world, we just exe Leafia anyway and probably freak out once Achro survives the day.

1 Like

Again, Achro is dead at end of day according to the mod message.

1 Like

But hey, Achro and Leafia are reunited at last! Once they win together, now they die together.

2 Likes

I am aware. I missed it until someone else pointed that out.

1 Like

I’m doing the complete opposite of squirming here.

1 Like

A true mafia romance.

Also someone nominate that bit between me and leafia for something at the awards post game lmao

3 Likes

Hey Leafia, what’s your readlist?

1 Like

leafia remember to spew me town

No cap if Leafia is woof I’m ded that we got here from my very stupid joke post.

Oh oh oh

Btw

I was just saying Leafia caught scum and voting as a joke. It was clearly sarcastic. But Leafia getting so unbelievably upset about the singular joke vote felt weird so I decided to fake it further lol

Like all Leafia had to do was not react to very obvious joke vote and I move back to FRink lol

2 Likes

Remember to be honest with yourself and with us. We’re all here to help you get through a difficult time.

1 Like

Leafia’s been overreacting to jokes all game, tbf.

3 Likes