UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

I kind of want Alana to endgame.

1 Like

im fine with this plan.

what do you mean by missing arso kill, though?

wouldn’t arsonist be unable to douse the night they ignite?

1 Like

does the bussing this sound familiar to you? as in have others said this or have you observed this in him?

1 Like

An arsonist would’ve had the opportunity to douse twice (n1 and n2) before igniting on the third night. Therefore, there should be two kills.
Min’s claiming the shot on Litten, which means only one factional kill is accounted for.

I could compare to CRichard’s interaction with Beancat, let me check.

1 Like

*bussing thing, not ‘bussing this’ lmao

2 Likes

CRichard was paired with Kanave (exed d1), Beancat and Demisha this game.
He doesn’t strike me as the character to bus at the drop of a hat.

2 Likes

(Furthermore, Beancat and Catbae were in a thunderdome.)

1 Like

I need to know before 24h deadline who to shoot thi

1 Like

How much time is there?

1 Like

Idk

Until 7?

2 Likes

Huh.
I hate letting FRink survive a day when they haven’t popped in once, but what can you do?
Shoot FRink tonight. My postcount isn’t close enough to take the shot.

1 Like

That would be funny though, ngl.
“MR PRESIDENT!”

1 Like

we have like 18 minutes 2 hours 1 day still

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be really funny if we threw everything out the window and axed Min today instead?

Execute Min.
Jarek CPRs KT.
I halt FRink.
Tomorrow we execute FRink, or possibly Alana if there’s a factional kill or whatever.
I don’t think we have the numbers for that.

…Hmm. Stick with the original plan.

1 Like

Execute KT, to avoid a potential thunderdome. Makes sense, KT’s up for it. VOTE: KingTroll. Min has to hammer, anyone else who hammers will face my wrath.

Min shoots FRink. I (unloyal) target Min.
Jarek CPRs Alana.

This straight-up wins the game immediately unless Min is evil, in which case we turbo-exe.
We’re killing ourselves to force the Alien to out.

…Min shoots Alana, I (unloyal) target Min, Jarek CPRs FRink. How’s this instead?

2 Likes

if we kill Min Jarek kills Kingtroll and mafia factional kills game would be in f3 (f4, but with KT dying and Frink mech cleared) and yay im lynched if its you or rad

i prefer the lynch kingtroll-variation of the plan because it means i don’t have to worry about being in an f3

2 Likes

I’d rather give Alana a chance to endgame than FRink, I’m sorry.

1 Like

Just tell me what to do because I’m not following all of these plans I liked my no-vote one better especially if it’s a doo doo arsonist

1 Like

Don’t worry. I’m clearing Rad and Rad’s clearing me. Sure would suck if we’re actually two evils.

I think you should CPR Frink, and let Min shoot Alana. Alana seems more Town than FRink, and I can still test Min’s shot.
Alana, can your full role interfere with anything?

1 Like

@Min try to shoot Alana.

1 Like