UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

That’s a good point. From experience, usually players that try to get on my good side are the ones I should be wary of. As I’ve found scum are more likely to want players to town read them. Town otoh prefers to solve and are willing to ruffle feathers in the process.

1 Like

What did you think of your own solving up to that point?

1 Like

Speaking of which. Alana’s catch-up post pinged me, as outside Leafia and Jarek they mentioned my slot as a town read and it’s the posts trying to get on my good side that I take note of.

1 Like

It’s ok this stage of the game.

1 Like

Anyway crich i think litten is scum because i know he believes the best way to avoid being caught by me as scum is to live past day 1 and then shoot me n1 so the ‘i will be better day 2’ rings about six alarm bells.

Also i am 2/2 at catching a wolf day 1 on this site. Heat check time tbh

1 Like

You never played with me when I have wolfed. In fact, we haven’t played together in years, unless you count mashes, where we barely interact with each other.

Unfortunately I’m in my town meta where I don’t care early on d1

1 Like

I am sorry for your rand litten it is ok i will usher you quietly into the pale deep with mercy.

1 Like

@orangeandblack5
if I had a nickel for every time this happened, I would have two nickels, which isn’t a lot but it’s weird it’s happened twice

1 Like

What are you referring to

1 Like

Now you mention it, Litten feels underwhelming this game.
At this stage. I can chalk it up to early D1 and not wanting to try hard as either alignment.

1 Like

Gotta love self meta. Unless I’m mistaken, I get the impression from past town games you are invested into the game even early D1.

1 Like

last game orange basically did the same thing that you are doing and he forced me to actual play the game d1
granted, we executed a mafia member because he forced me to play the game and I was there at eod to help him accomplish that

Your mistakened or just heavily out dated

2 Likes

Better get to work solving then throughout the day. Slank cover DENIED

2 Likes

I’m being griefed

1 Like

You will live tbh

Or not

2 Likes

ima actually go to bed
but this conversation did make me start smiling

1 Like

Have a good night.

Vote will remain on you until you help me find a better candidate to chop.

The burden of expectations.

1 Like

Is this true @Achromatic? If so…

Where did you get this idea from?

1 Like

He told me thats how he would do it lol

1 Like

go touch grass. I found it wolfy but I viberead you villager >_>

1 Like