UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

okay but why would a maf redirector ever outright claim. it’s a good defense and much better than “oh I am ninja”

okay maybe she’s town and just so happens to forget she’s a ninja but then to claim that she was joking when it was revealed achro wasn’t a watcher lmao

2 Likes

You know. I did mention that a protective could be a ninja

And then right afterwards they just so happen to notice it in their role card

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Because Leafia would always be executed there, just to confirm. Always.

1 Like

they should just call it nurse with gun

1 Like

leafia really could’ve just claimed that Achro, a loud confirmed town, got roleblocked/redirected silently by scum and no one could contradict them. still better than a ninja defense and I still think it was towny of them

1 Like

I need to sleep. I’ll look for it in eight hours.

1 Like

It was pretty obvious that Achro was doing an rt.

1 Like

In which case you call Achro out for it, you don’t claim ninja.

2 Likes

then why didn’t you call them out

1 Like

like if leafia is wolf lmao but I don’t see this activity from a wolf pov at all

Fair.

2 Likes

I don’t see this from a Town POV, and this is perfectly in-line with w!Leafia’s playstyle. My source is that I made it up.

3 Likes

I’ve re-retconned my doctor lore

I am actually a plague doctor and the reason you die if I treat you is because my treatments only cure very specific ailments .

If you don’t have these ailments the treatment is incredibly poisonous and you die

you’re welcome

2 Likes

So why aren’t you voting? You liked my Crich vote and wont go there either.

1 Like

2 Likes

Nevermind if you need to sleep I wont hold you up. Just lmk tomorrow.

1 Like

town

You’re the only one actually thinking here.

1 Like

Kingtroll you are trying so very hard to see the good in Leafia it almost makes me think that you’re trying to appear like you want to look like you were blindsided by leafia’s incredible defense and come across as townie for it

1 Like