UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

1. It wasn’t your argument that scumlocked them. They aren’t technically outted as anything except fucking silly with a big lean on being scum.
  2. I wasn’t even online for that technically and didn’t notice it because reading hundreds of pages as another twohundred gets dumped on your to read gets frustrating.
1 Like

I knew the French were aliens

1 Like

Look how hard Jarek is pushing my mislynch. He isn’t even considering worlds where I’m a villager.

Not only that, but I’m the only town protective claim you got.

The one that will be defending me today is supposed to be the one to defeat me Litten?

1 Like

This is dangerous

1 Like

Why? They didn’t even achnowledge the evidence I provided and just swept it under the rug.

You didn’t even notice yourself until litten brought it up.

If that hadn’t happened then you’d have given leafia a pass.

1 Like

Naw fam

1 Like

scum!leafia world means acro is a hero
town!leafia world means leafia is a zero

you heard it here first

1 Like

town leafia would mean I’m the dumbest town around

1 Like

Because town makes mistakes and won’t blindly follow logic and not all woofs are gonna go full bore defending someone dead to rights

1 Like

Still town though

2 Likes

Maybe that’s the problem. I am quite a logical person.

1 Like

Either that or a wolf.

1 Like

I’m here. I had a good sleep tbh.
I wouldn’t mind having that more often.

1 Like

I’ve realized you have literally accused everyone who is pushing you off being scum except the people who you literally can’t.

1 Like

If I’m understanding things correctly. I seem to be the consensus wagon for today.
That’s unfortunate, seeing that with Porscha unfortunately flipping villa then from my perspective it seems Porscha and I are V/V.

1 Like

you should read trials and tribulations where I baited leafia into town reading me when they were a wolf by pretending to act like I’ll reevaluate them in the morning and that they might be town

1 Like

I mean it is dangerous but consider that from my POV I have seen them caught in a lie.

It’s like if I’m playing throne of lies and I’m an investigative and I check someone and they’re K/O when they claimed an S/S class.

You resolve it.

1 Like

1 Like

Also, Achro is poisoned according to a mod post.
Ngl, that’s a RIP.

1 Like

Leafia is scum

2 Likes