UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

No. It just means people really should start considering what I say and stop assuming I’m always a wolf just trying their best to survive.

In fact, I’ve thought of an acid test for Jarek to take that’ll help determine whether or not I’m right about him being a wolf. Min, what number did you say today? I’ll make that number of posts so you have the possibility of shooting not you targeted me tonight, but don’t say whether or not you’ll shoot me. Jarek, tell us whether or not you targeted me tomorrow before min says anything.

Sound like a good plan everyone?

1 Like

Yeah probably not.

1 Like

I am literally the. Neighborhood

I never die

1 Like

I must have been on acid when reading this as it reads as German

1 Like

Works for me kill Leafia

1 Like

I’m a mason for everyone in the game this is your mason chat hello

1 Like

Weird take scum

1 Like

You go that way I go this way. Divide and conquer.

1 Like

It’s pretty scummy not to even listen to what I’m saying and accuse me of being 100% wolf. Both worlds should be considered.

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

I did listen.

2 Likes

town think in probability
mafia think in possibilities
dab

1 Like

but every town game I’ve ever had I thought in possibilities.

2 Likes

Now I have a meta baseline and a statistical baseline

And the math says hammer you and CRich I don’t even care what order

1 Like

This is silly.

2 Likes

Not really lol

1 Like

Crich can’t possibly have been around when Min said the number to shoot so I think this is literally free confirm for me if you let me blow one of them away

1 Like

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the idea behind romantic forum mafia

1 Like

I’ll check the case on Leafia, as I did have them as sort of towny by EoD1.

1 Like

Alana…Sch RT o was redirected. Not me. Otherwise he would’ve seen me visit and even if you believe that I’m scum, he stillnwould’ve seen the town protective visit.

1 Like