UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

It also depends on how easy/hard it is for life to start.

I got the same feeling too tbh. It feels that coming from scum, they’d want to live past D4 at least.

Operative word most.

1 Like

bold of y’all to assume that the game wouldn’t be over by d4 if he’s a wolf

1 Like

Hopefully that’s not the case. I’m getting good vibes from CRich and min at the moment too since they both seem pretty relaxed in the thread. What do you think Achro?

1 Like

I had this whole funny post prepared as an entry thing like people do with the copypastas and I completely forgot what I was going to say

Anyway I’m here

2 Likes

This entrance made me giggle a bit irl admittedly. Giggles

1 Like

not gonna be very active d1
activity will pick up d2
I joined this cuz I would have felt bad if I declined to join
even if I’m busy

1 Like

My paranoia says this is an evil who wants to survive until at least D4 to use their ability(ies)?

I am going to keep my eye on you.

1 Like

An interesting take admittedly. Care to explain it?

1 Like

Paranoia. That’s it. It’s the kind of claim that’s like Town of Salem “Vet bait” where you don’t know if the dude is actually baiting you or not so you just don’t look at them for a while.

2 Likes

I am the unlikable yet unkillable gamer what is up my guys

Ngl no point in doing it unless he’s being sussed

It’s nai imo

1 Like

I mean it’s literally 5 minutes into the first day so I have literally nothing and know nothing yet but that’s the vibe I get. It’s vet bait.

2 Likes

I have won both my wolf games here by end gaming. If anything me promising to be confirmed or else by day 4, it should be a relief tbh.

3 Likes

Hmmm, I see. Very interesting take on Achro’s entrace. I doubt Jarek/Achro is w/w from this.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yeah but it’s fun to be active, that’s my counterargument

3 Likes

Hell. KingTroll is liking all my posts! Is he trying to pocket me?

1 Like

It is a relief admittwdly. I’ll trust you on that for the time being.

1 Like

*Help.

1 Like

He’s another likebot

1 Like