UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Okay so 10 posts into Umineko I am just thinking Gyrlander is polarized LMAO

let me check the scum game.

1 Like

Briefling skimming Gyr ISO in 80’s Overhaul, which I co-hosted BTW.
They aren’t afraid to bus their partners, though the Magnus bus was an accident.
There’s that.

1 Like

Okay well small sample size but Gyrlander appears to feel the weight of his fur as wolf.

In Umineko early he just clearly did not give a fuck

here and in 80s he more serious, scum hunting, very standard ‘I am doing things’

small sample size but yeah

1 Like

Also Crich, you saw my evil witch ways in Umineko. Thoughts on me so far?

1 Like

Self-meta post. It makes me think their town and scum games are somewhat polarized at least.

1 Like

lol

1 Like

You’ve been towny from what I’ve seen from you.
Yet my host meta on you tells me that I shouldn’t clear you that easily and that paranoia over your slot is understandable ala Unimeko.

1 Like

I’ve seen how you play in Happy Tree Friends Achro. From what I’ve seen, you being towny is something you can do as both alignments.

1 Like

He likes to town read people, let me count his town reads.

possible TMI Rad is town if gyr is wolf

no further town reads wowee

also yes in Umineko I literally made a role card naming myself the witch of domination, told people they weren’t worthy to speak my name, and then won at final 3 so I can understand all paranoia.

1 Like

Probably someone else has said it, yet Neon hasn’t been CCed as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

Anyway I have small sample size as stated but Gyrlander seems to be violating their self-professed meta in Umineko here, is lifeless, and I will now suggest everyone vote here.

1 Like

also beyond meta his content isn’t good

1 Like

I mean I primarily hunt town and I’ve barely found town this game lol

1 Like

It feels as if you’ve kind of been in a bad mood though lol.

1 Like

“Hey neon I think this person is town-”

“FUCK that guy”

“alright”

1 Like

I’m…not?

1 Like

I’m going to assume Neon has never played Blood on the Clocktower, judging by their reaction to the idea of anti-town roles.
Which BTW has anti-town roles called outsiders.

1 Like

Start finding town then. There’s a lot more to find than scum so you should be looking for town tells. I’ve got like 7!

1 Like

I have no real problem with anti town roles… but stacking town with multiple feels really weird in a PR heavy set-up no?

1 Like

Unpaired with Jarek and Leafia maybe. A second opinion would be nice.

1 Like