Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

(they have sugar ones with anise)

(I love them)

1 Like

Zorvo/Rue not w/w

Name and shame them

I remembered having the thought earlier from her handling of her claim, and when I went back to check, I remembered she claimed 3p.

no but she somewhat claimed her role and people think its a 3p role

ive been sitting on what it means for her alignment but im p sure her roleclaim is ~mostly true regardless of alignment and kinda fits what id expect astand to put in the game as a town or wolf role

Memes fake solving :sleeping:

2 Likes

i actually agree that eliza is unlikely to be mafia specifically just bcuz of the way she claimed

what’s your read on guillo brobeans

does anyone have any thots on saul goodman

If i post a read list they are serious enough to be leans at least

Katze/Zorvo not w/w

i havent read anything hes posted lol

3 Likes

Only that I think I would have a stronger feeling if he were town, but I’m not willing to put any stock into that.

lmao

Arctic is doing a lot of “look at me solving these spots” but actually hasn’t and had hedgy reads irt them

his read on me felt real but hes not an obvious villager

Not missing much

i think wolves sometimes like to do this thing where they latch onto something a bit sketchy early on and just super narrowly focus on it and beat it to death ad nausuem forever

aka how guillo is playing

1 Like

i think the only thing that i liked about saul was him asking katze why a post was her towniest post when she also claimed that it was out of character for her, just bcuz it’s a clever catch and shows a level of attention to detail that wolves can sometimes lack

the rest of his posts go completely through me though, which is why i asked for opinions. i feel the same way about heisenberg, idk how to read the BB accounts in general

Pretty much has been vibing and taking it less seriously. Doesn’t feel like she’s pushing an agenda at all, just vibing.