Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch

Designed and hosted by @astand, cohosted by @CRichardFortressLies & @Marluxion.
Host account is @Cattail_Mk.III, reviewer is @Osieorb18.

Rules:

• Follow all Global Rules and Forum Game Rules.
  • Make at least 15 game-related posts each day (unless day ends early). If you fail to meet this requirement, you might get replaced. For 0 posting in full game day I will force replace you without any questions.
  • Alt accounts are allowed. Before joining on an alt, you must tell me your identity privately. You are allowed to speculate on identities of alt accounts.

General information:

• Closed rolemadness setup.
  • The game will contain light bastard and/or experimental mechanics. However, OP will never lie, your rolecard will never lie, and no flips will ever be false.
  • Days are 48 hours, nights are 24 hours.
  • Eliminations are majority + plurality. In case of a tie, elimination will be randed.
  • ‘No elimination’ is a valid vote. Lack of elimination cannot occur on two days in a row.
  • At EoD, votes made up to :59 mark will be accepted (but not at :00 mark).
  • It will not be announced if the game reaches MYLO/LYLO.
  • Town is uninformed majority and Witches are informed minority.
  • Town win condition is: Eliminate all Witches and all other possible threats to the Town.
  • Witch win condition is: Achieve parity with the Town and eliminate all other possible threats to the Witches.
  • Other win conditions may or may not exist.

Game mechanics:

• There are no conversions.
  • There may or may not be lost wolves.
  • Claiming your flavor, your role name and your abilities is allowed at your own risk.
  • Flavor is alignment-indicative and may or may not be role-indicative. Non-Town players are provided with fake flavors. Attempting to flavor solve the game is not recommended.
  • Witches’ factional kill is assigned. Performing it doesn’t prevent using other night actions.
  • You can’t perform actions on N0, target yourself or target dead players unless specified otherwise.
  • Deadline for submitting actions is one hour before the end of the phase (whether day or night). Additionally, you can’t submit day actions in the first hour of the day.
  • If you have several different night (day) abilities, then you can use all of them during a single night (day), unless specified otherwise.

@astand has been killed. They were:

Chiester 556 (Example Rolecard)

Backups:

1. TheBlueElixir
  2. Whysper
  3. Arete

Theatergoers (spectators):

1. Silviu200530
  2. ElizaThePsycho

Living Players:

1. @Blizer@nightingale
  2. @BradLand
  3. @Chloe@Achromatic
  4. @eevee@WindwardAway
  5. @GaulSoodman
  6. @Gorta
  7. @guavagudetama
  8. @Gyrlander
  9. @Jackrito
  10. @katze
  11. @Memes
  12. @min
  13. @Outedwolf
  14. @Phraze
  15. @Prophylaxis@Ruby
  16. @Rue
  17. @Sadbi
  18. @spf
  19. @sufdaddy
  20. @Zorvo
  21. @HowardHamlin

Dead Players:

1. @Heisenberg - Witch of Miracles - Eliminated D1
  2. @Jaiden@eliza - Town Ritualist - Killed N1
  3. @Hally - Town Newsletter Sender - Killed N1
  4. @KimWexler - Town Looper - Eliminated D2

???

1. @SaulGoodman - Vanished N1

All rolecards have been sent.

The game will start at 2022-08-14T18:00:00Z.

If there are any concerns/rulebreaks during the game that would require contacting a forum moderator, @Marluxion is the person to contact (who is both a moderator and a host).

Voting should be done in the format described here - [Guide] Votecounts:

I. Voting

Voting can be done by using [vote][/vote] or [v][/v] tags and naming a target between them.
To easily add tags to your post you can utilize the voting button in the formatting toolbar:

II. Unvoting

Unvote by typing [unvote][/unvote] or [uv][/uv]. Do not put anything between the tags.
You can also press the unvote button in the formatting toolbar:

@Achromatic has replaced @Chloe.

Don’t discuss replacements.

@eliza has replaced @Jaiden.

Note: eliza and Jaiden are the same person.

This replacement has no mechanical significance.

A taboo has been placed on a certain word. It will be in effect until announced otherwise.

@HowardHamlin has entered the game!

1 Like

Day 1 starts and will end at 2022-08-16T18:00:00Z unless majority is reached.

With 25 players alive, majority is 13.

Pings

First
I’m gay

Second
Im not gay

Third.
Go Me!

Oh god

we are Playing

Wolf

1 Like

I am gonna be sitting in a car on a road trip for the first like day of this game btw

Will either no life or not play At All