Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

@Rue

Whats your view of the game atm besides your vote?

No. Sabi Town Meow

fair enough
i just missed context then
its not a super important point anyways nya

1 Like

Why do you pop up to shield sabi from a joke lol

okay so uhhhh
its mostly that i uh
feel like brad is genuinely happy about being townread and isnt at all subdued about showing that
he enjoys playing the game with other people as a villager and while its fakeable i feel that flowing through here
i guess my perception of his reads isnt corrupted yet but it feels like his reads and progressions are the kinda half-irrelevant rambling that i would make as a villager nya
its not strong but i dont really agree with a wolfread on him at the moment

I think Night, Eliza, min, Phraze, Saul, and SPF are villagers. The slots I’m most looking at currently are Brad, Heisenberg, and Zorvo. I would be fine with killing any of the last three today. I think Sadbi and Memes are likely villagers who I am less confident on. I don’t have very strong feelings about anyone else.

3 Likes

idk
i just feel awkward about hally slot atm
nya :pensive:

maybe we can try to work together after i clear it up
theyre just
surrounded by dark pointy spikes everywhere they go. and i dont like that

i’m just vibing tbh

i got worried i town read brad too easily so i feel like pressuring him

i don’t know what potential suspicions i’m brushing off on saultic, does anyone wolf read him? nobody said anything about my read being bad so i assume not

guillo i just think is villagery and am not compelled by sabi’s push there

sethvo i’ve been very open that i have no idea what his alignment is but he needs to be resolved regardless

that’s p much it

Okay i dont have reads on all of those but the ones that i do i am in agreement with you on.

Can you iso gyrlander when you have a moment? Feel like their popins are all bad tbh

its causing me a significant amount of anxiety
i wish i could trust hally!
it feels really bad not being able to trust them
but
idk
i
i

nya.

Glad to see I’m confirmed town in your eyes now.

3 Likes

I admire your confidence.

I claim otherwise

i think night might be my strongest townread next to sabi tbh

Sadbi is a Cat, and therefore worthy of my love and protection.

1 Like

What?

Reading all these people talking about Zorvo is making me wonder if I’m missing a big piece of the puzzle.

actually i’m pretty sure i was the first one to vote heisenberg and signal boost spf’s read after she voted him? but don’t quote me on that

as for post mortem, there’s nothing to say

he hasn’t posted at all since so my read is unchanged, i just don’t feel like sitting on a 7 vote wagon for hours

1 Like

((hi i’m going to drop gimmick for a little so we can talk through this
((i think you’re blending the game with out of game too much again, do you think we should try to separate them a little more?

Okay so

I’m a lot more affected by my sister leavi mg then i expected

I’m gonna be a little gone for the rest of today

3 Likes

Yes, you do enjoy stating non controversial things and little else. Whats your spiciest take?