Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

His tunnel on me is weak and omgus. His tunnel on Seth is also opportunistic and weak.

He did the same inno child comment word for word in several games.

acknowledged and will consider
memes’ doubling down on it the “too much work thing” now in response makes me think he actually thinks its too much work instead of it being a cop-out reason so back to shrug on the slot

Basically if my v memes read is correct there’s no reason why he can’t explain a little bit even if he is feeling churlish. Like two people have asked for a bit more detail and I’ll be a third. Like @Memes don’t be difficult so we can just understand one another lol.

A little of both? Maybe protecting partners?

pocketing partners.

sabi what are you trying to say

Honestly, i dont know. I believe she expects me to solidify my suspicion based on meta with actual evidence and it’s understandable but i dont fully believe in my own read of Brad to do that.

I need the motivation and that only comes when i truly believe on my read on someone.

1 Like

is eevee making 2 fluffposts at the very beginning of the game (#13 and #25) then not posting again normal for them?

unrelated but saul’s posts seem generaly decent to me, or at least if he’s a wolf they’re posting well enough for me to not care about them d1

also have some light hally paranoia i never voiced because i’m not sure it’s based on anything intelligent or explainable

I mean idk if Hally is wolf or not.

He could be defending/protecting his partner

I am?

Should you be voting for her if you find her stance understandable? I missed the context of why that vote was there and I am not backreading right now.

… you are yes memes lol. unless I am like, going insane.

Maybe I’m crazy?

If i did i already forgot why

VOTE: Zorvo

Am I crazy?

I, too, am paranoid of hally (and spf)

That’s a better vote tbh.

@Sadbi I feel like as long as memes keeps a good texture on his main pushes it isn’t a super big deal day 1. Not every read has a lot of nuance especially for this game which is popping off, any predatory pushes or manipulative scum hunting will be more clear as flips go out.

@Memes @Sadbi

stop reading each other based on the other’s treatment of you

from what i understand this is the main reason you wolfread the other and as an unbiased third party both of your reasons are unconvincing

sabi -i don’t think memes’ push on seth was weak and its one of the things im townreading him for, he made a big post which layed out his thoughts which i can dig up if you want . i also agree with achro that 180’ing the seth read is counterintuitive to any wolf agenda he was trying to push and omgus’ing you also does not really help to push an agenda either since he can’t start a real push from it by convincing others. similar to what i was townreading him for last game - a lot of what he is doing now is ultimately not advancing his win condition as a wolf and is why i think omgus is usually more of a town behaviour, especially from someone who i think would be trying to control the game as a wolf and feel out pushes which are actually viable - and you are not one of them

Fair enough

I just don’t trust him. I don’t want him in my town. Nya

1 Like

I thought both have been OK enough today not to draw my immediate ire.

Step 1 see how they push
step 2 are they alive day 2
step 3 investigate

If nothing else they were very compliant with my early game katze/spf/hally check which I appreciated x)

ten bucks says visor comes in and says he was planning on sponging you

Meh fine