Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

If i did i already forgot why

VOTE: Zorvo

Am I crazy?

I, too, am paranoid of hally (and spf)

That’s a better vote tbh.

@Sadbi I feel like as long as memes keeps a good texture on his main pushes it isn’t a super big deal day 1. Not every read has a lot of nuance especially for this game which is popping off, any predatory pushes or manipulative scum hunting will be more clear as flips go out.

@Memes @Sadbi

stop reading each other based on the other’s treatment of you

from what i understand this is the main reason you wolfread the other and as an unbiased third party both of your reasons are unconvincing

sabi -i don’t think memes’ push on seth was weak and its one of the things im townreading him for, he made a big post which layed out his thoughts which i can dig up if you want . i also agree with achro that 180’ing the seth read is counterintuitive to any wolf agenda he was trying to push and omgus’ing you also does not really help to push an agenda either since he can’t start a real push from it by convincing others. similar to what i was townreading him for last game - a lot of what he is doing now is ultimately not advancing his win condition as a wolf and is why i think omgus is usually more of a town behaviour, especially from someone who i think would be trying to control the game as a wolf and feel out pushes which are actually viable - and you are not one of them

Fair enough

I just don’t trust him. I don’t want him in my town. Nya

1 Like

I thought both have been OK enough today not to draw my immediate ire.

Step 1 see how they push
step 2 are they alive day 2
step 3 investigate

If nothing else they were very compliant with my early game katze/spf/hally check which I appreciated x)

ten bucks says visor comes in and says he was planning on sponging you

Meh fine

eevee dipping is not AI

he has a weird playstyle where he doesn’t really do a whole lot until he needs to step up
and by not doing a whole lot i mean generally doing nothing in terms of reads because he believes not everyone has to give reads and can just follow others instead, but he does have a thought process behind the scenes as town

1 Like

Pretty sure Hally town.

also I had hallia in that slot recently because I recently played with them so Hally isn’t a good fit because I dont know their game that well but they were a trooper so x)

Memes can have his own town island far far away from my town island

2 Likes

Isn’t he anti reads?

he’s anti-giving-his-own-reads-when-he-thinks-he-doesn’t-need-to

I have only seen him as 3p, how does town usually catch him as wolf? Just mech solve him and move on? ;o

(she’s not outside of her wolf range)

I have seen her town. I’m not getting those pings yet. I’m not pushing her till mid of D2 if anything.

I like Jack, Min, and Gghana to varying extents
I didn’t like Rue

Gghana had a sort of subtlety regarding thought process on Zorvo that I genuinely felt gears turning on
The post pointing out Zorvo’s jester callout rang several alarms in my head
Plus picking up on Rue felt justified given that the slot was mid as fuck with that prodding on Zorvo
WE ARE ONE BRAINCELL THIS MAN IS EATING.
So vibes mostly.

Min was super comfy with a lot of posts early on, which transitioned into reasonable audacity re: Zorvo situation without being jarring
I expect min to be able to fake solve but I don’t expect min to be able to take a strong emotional throughline while staying consistent throughout
Their ping pong with me was okay
I get a genuine interest since I haven’t been really out there with pov but lol

I didn’t feel Jack’s pov was loaded

Rue’s vote and push were a stretch and the justification was even more mid
I thought the push was a joke initially

1 Like

That’s not how it works that’s not how any of this works