Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Hm, fair enough ;o. I think of light bastard role madness and I think of crazy things happening all the time. I do my best to re-evaluate strong players every day, I do appreciate the earnest heads up though.

@SaulGoodman who is Howard an alt of

The way you are reacting to pressure does not seem like you do enjoy it though. This whole play style is just weird to me.

Okay I see then

Nvm the newbie talk then

Fuck, I am yawning again. Stupid upstairs neighbor dogs mutter mutter.

I’m going to nap

None if these are games, they are approved set ups, i need to see actual games you were in that are already over of course to see if you were never exposed to the word “villager” or terms like v/w

Stop making me waste posts. Just answer me

idk who it is i thought it was geyde but geyde is heisenberg

but i hardclaim masons with him

he speaks more in the masonry chat

this isn’t an fps
we are the same alignment

Oh I tend to scream and become very dramatic as I get votes or the game goes on. I’ve just been exceedingly calm because I’m new here.

2 Likes

sheep me I’m towny and a bad player

join the breaking baddies :two_hearts::dancer:

1 Like

We always talk about Citizen, Town and Mafia. Triad is another form of Mafia. We almost never use the term Wolf or Villager or Vanilla. I thought giving you 3 approved setups was indicative of us using the word citizen, but if you insist I’ll dig into the archive:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/47522-S-FM-311-Welcome-to-the-INSANE-ASYLUM-BUT-BEWARE!!!
https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/47478-S-FM-310-DTM

this isn’t a fast pooping syndrome?

1 Like

these wolves need to take a page out of the saul playbook instead of pussy wolfing seth by saying “yeah idk he feels rand to me but i’m fine with him dying anyway”

you should have obliterated him when you had the chance

it is now too late

1 Like

Gyrlander acted like he had tmi on Zorvo being town.
Which implies a pocket attempt on Zorvo himself as he is the one that knows him.

The appeasing attitude and the hedginess of his reads that i pointed to earlier when i replied to nightingale.

And for also faking not knowing what v stands for in a v/w context even though he has played for years.

All point to him being mafia

I mean visor is probably worth jumping onto if we were all wolves so maybe lol

he’s a vig claim i’m not killing it

1 Like

The first point relies on Zorvo being town though

wolves need to bimbofy themselves like I have and just not have wolfreads and just vote people randomly

and they say wolfing is hard :nail_care:

1 Like