Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Anyone else have anything else to ask me about my role???

My favorite color is orange. I love ceviche. Favorite number is 15. Dark chocolate > milk chocolate. Hotdogs are sandwiches.

Why did you claim it so early? You could have keep your cards to the chest and actually force someone to confess. Like me for example whom you have been scum reading and tunneling since day 1?

Because I’m lazy and don’t feel like doing that much effort to waterboard someone. I also don’t know how to interrogate someone. It’s not my playstyle because I don’t enjoy being interrogated myself.

I rather use it as a private chat to either clear my name or discusses reads.

Whom did you jail on night 2 again?

Guava.

Bruh I literally told you night by night who and why I jailed them

Actually I’m back to post one more thing
I saw GGhana’s tag to me after hammer so I dug up some examples to answer his question and now he’s dead so this doesn’t matter
But if anyone else wanted this:

@GaulSoodman and anyone else who wanted to see the games where I subbed in. I think usually I am less awkward at subbing into games than I’ve been in this game. I wasn’t even under any real pressure when subbing in but I think it’s one of the few where I read absolutely nothing before subbing in AND consciously chose not to catch up on backreading before posting in the game.

Subbed in as town:

1. Valorant FM / Town 2-Shot Mass Motion Detector, D1 sub, Died N2, Loss
    Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

2. Google Translate Mafia / Town Vanilla, D1 sub, Died N1, Win
    (This one will be annoying to read because of the Google translate gimmick, and I subbed into a Chinese posting slot so I wrote very little content because of language barrier problems lol)
    Completed: Google Translate Mafia: lendunistus edition

3. Mafia Champs S9 Practice Game 1 / Town Vanilla, Died N1, Win
    Completed: Mafia Champs Season 9 Practice Game 1

4. Please Don’t Hate Me / Town Rolecop, D1 sub, Died N2, Loss
    This was on old FoL so the link is broken. I don’t remember doing anything useful this game and have like no memory of anything besides that the setup was a mess.

And then there was an NFoL game I subbed into as BD (butler) but that was also on old FoL and not standard forum mafia anyway so I’m not bothering with that

Subbed in as wolf:

1. PJO FM / Mafia RBer+RDor+Empowerer, D4 sub, Died D5, Loss
    This one was on old FoL, and it was right before LyLo and I subbed into a fucked slot because lolwolf!Emilia. I was extremely underwhelming because I hadn’t followed the game, Night was deepwolfing and accidentally mech slipped, and I was already an outed wolf slot tbh so I domed a villager and lost. I guess this was the only game I ever subbed into as a wolf, though, so my apologies for low sample size.

tl;dr - this is absolutely not useful so I will tell you I’ve never subbed into a game with this little wim before except for the wolf game where I subbed into a PoE slot in LyLo and immediately died lol.

Ignore the numbers there, I think the forum just tried to make them into a numbered list but that wasn’t supposed to happen

Ok.

It’s just such a coincidence that the same night that you jail Hally and GGhana, they die.
If guavadutena flips scum, you are their partner.
Because i can see you claiming jailing a partner to verify your claim.

Tag me if you want me to reply but otherwise don’t expect to see me here until EoD if I’m not hammered by then

Under NO circumstances do you ever vote min out before me

Actually you dont even have to jail your partner and tell him to verify the jailing.

I can’t anymore. Guillo you are a way better mafia player than this. This is peak level 0 solving from you. I expect this for new players

Do you think this proposed theory of yours fits better in w or v windy worlds?

Not at all. Ive played that role as scum before and fake claimed it exactly like that.

What does Wind have to do with it?

Have fun with this tunnel.

Gghana and I still think you’re a wolf and you are clearly lost

Just picking Memes’ brain.

I’m fine with being limmed so I can join dvc so let the wolf tunnel me.

I dont know, all this time ive been thinking that Sadbi was this irrational tunneler hating on my playstyle or something, so i townread them for it i had not consider scenarios where sadbi is scum, but i will now.

I gotta go to work though so for now.

UNVOTE

This defeatist response after you have bravado pushing me all game, is very very telling.

If you don’t want to play can you like, go do something else for a little bit? You wishing for death every fifth post is kind of like…tilting me, Sabi. I expect a player who is largely town read to contribute meaningfully to discussions not go 'KILL ME KILL ME" all day.