Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

You ok?

If the team is outed over said play you would at least have some wolves who wouldn’t go down. Do I make any sense?

I believe there are many players who town read rue who are still alive. Also i dont think its a mark against someone for confirmed town to have thought they were in their town meta.

No I am thinking of two different poes right now LMAO

Whats on your mind?

here is the vote count

well yes, but those people townreading Rue could still be killed to make Rue look better if Rue is a wolf

Ruby’s vote there was very useless which leads me to want to believe mafia didnt exactly have an evil plan in place eod1.

Iirc it was 10-7 before ghana switched last minute.

Yes or they were killed because their reads were right and rue is town. You fitting the events to fit your narrative isnt good case building.

I mean, it’s common vote cover, if we were looking for bussers we wouldn’t be looking at ruby here based on this vote count right?

achro/kat/outedsuf/wind

gorta/guava/zorvo/wind(?)

This is just like. Aaaaa idk. I still feel wrong besides wind on both of these like it’s a gut feeling

I found.a ton of memes posts to be pure but I feel like I don’t have a real reason to townread him so I feel stupid but I still think he’s town despite all of that lmao

It feels like whatever i say you dont really absorb it. You just go ‘yeah but’

So sure.

@Zorvo Are you going to do anything useful instead of basing all of your reads on recursive preflips?

Think of it like this, you split your teams votes so that if townies think the wolves were on a counter wagon there are less wolves in danger and if they suspect bussing there are less wolves in danger. Some wolves will vote off wagon to seem less likely to be wolves in the first two searches.

Surprised you could have me with wind based on how i did everything i could to drag eevee into this topic. Just thinking over some tinfoil?

Thats possible. Whose your complete wolf team atm?

I’m so misinformed of so much of the game tbh, but right now Rue is my main suspect

Okay. Try to get caught up. Thank you for your time.

Yeah basically tbh

1 Like

Lol wtf is this

1 Like