Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

From my experience.

An example game was with Marluxion and Wisdom.

I wished someone there would have hard pushed them in LYLO.

Again I’m sorry for the tunnel.

I’m just saying that if you need to chose between Achro and Rue please chose Rue I don’t want to lose this game I’m a salty.

No it’s not?
Arctic has that same mind set Grylander had and look what they flipped.

Like me and Arctic were talking about the wolf wagon had lack of resistance and sure it was wolf but this time the rue wagon has allot of resistance from every way so similar to Arctic but in the opposite spectrum.

Like when I know this and expect me not to do something about it, kinda ticks me off as I push stuff that makes the most sense I don’t blindly follow people sorry.

Every wagon today has resistance thats why we are getting nowhere.

Well when I talked about switching to Katze both OutedWolf and Rue has resistance on that.

Like as I said Rue/Katze is the optimal execution.

I’m pretty sure Min was actually town reading Achro if I’m not mistaken.

And stuff like this.

This is why I wanted out of this game.

Cause people think I don’t have a reason when I’ve been busting my ass off since day 1 and I have given serval beyond serval valid wolf reasoning for rue and yet I see barley anything of a Source for a town read for them.

1 Like

Yet people think it’s fucking some bias ass opinion which is generally not true at all.

((i had a dream we wagoned seth
((can we do that

VOTE: Achromatic

UNVOTE

((meh feels premature
((probably ending there though

He’s town unfortunately

((so

No I’m actually serious I had a dream that you were a wolf with someone who I’m not gonna state at this time.

We want to vote wolf no?

((no i am actively choosing to throw the game instead

I am annoyed by him but I don’t hate him that much to do that. It’s cruel.