Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

uh

probably not w/w…

do you think I somehow would give katze a gun?

This game has a lot of mommy and daddy issues.

Are we all OK?

(I think staying at my parents for a month is a lot but I’m finally going back home to Chicago on Tuesday)

(wait is Tuesday last day for this game?)

(no I mean that’s literally my flavor, his mother)

Idk she’s been trying to pocket you. I just want you to not fall for it.

Wolves might have more weird redirection things that are largely useless to them now like this one shot that could explain why the apple ended up with sabi. Might be another non killing thing so it wasnt relevant last night.

I wonder if there are more switches we just never knew about. I thought one of zack or sabi had to be lying because why but it could have just been some random dumb ability like fruit thief lol

do you seriously think I would give katze a gun?

Can someone do time math and confirm/deny the end time is Tuesday or not because I will be flying during eod and land at 1 pm central time.

I also have my fantasy draft Monday night.

BRUH I can’t do this f3

Idk I’m just worried.

Okay that was a bit mean of me all things considered.

people complain that I can’t get a solid read on katze, so basically katze never gets a gun

Gorta do you mind sharing your thoughts? It would be really useful.

I don’t think we ever figured why gyrlander poison went to night right?

(so there is a bus driver)

Yeah

But also katze was sussing night to me that same night so its a weird thing for scum to do

Also ftr if we win this game i am putting this response to zorvo on my wall

OK I am fucked for f3 because it does end on Tuesday

I am vibing with zack right now but i know katze has a lot in her favor too. Jesus.

(how much of the reads you differed on she ignore and how much of the mutual agreed reads did she celebrate)

(how much did she mindmeld with you strategically once she was in the hood vs D1)

katze looks pretty bad here

on mobile sorry if I fucked up one of the quotes