Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Witches Win

so basically one of sadbi or zack likely dies tonight if we get a wolf out

Yeah I think you should vote at mylo, Jack.

I mean, at this point it seems pretty set in stone that if we hit today that Sabi dies.

I’m not gonna lie, I do get a bit scared that Jack is a villager when he is here, though.

I still don’t really think w!Sabi worlds make much sense, but…

I think both are a potential hit, but Im sticking to the one I have a stronger read on.

VOTE: Katze

MYLO pain quotes

Pain.

ignoring the min/windy legacy of rue

Pain

Vote Count

katze (1): Jackrito

Not Voting (5): Achromatic, Gorta, katze, Sadbi, sufdaddy

I wont be around for rest of the day.

I reevaluated before the day ended, at least! :pleading_face:

…but yeah, I’m accepting that any scumreads I get this game are earned, even if I still think some of the stated reasonings are lackluster.

“if you guys want me to vote at what is almost assuredly mylo/lylo I can.”

It’s like if that’s town why

Not how I want to play today, but situation is out of my control, I would perfer to be here EOD.

You could go both ways with that – if he’s mafia, why?

I’m not saying his posts are a shining beacon of town, but I read them and am scared nonetheless.

The life of a chronic overthinker :pensive:

Yet again its out of context, I can only vote now. I cant wait to be in a game where tunnels are not this hard and biased. I knew my read on Katze is also one though and im a hypocrite here.

OTOH Zack was pushing me a lot even prior to my grr Guava moment where I went off, and him saying guava/me looked bad due to ruby iso but thought visor was fine in comparison is an interesting thing.

Zack, as town, ignored the fact (or didn’t consider to be charitable) that one of my “soft” questions to Ruby actually got her in trouble when she tried to rank her voters and got stuck on Gaul all day.

Also if you saw Morb you know I literally put Leafia of all people on my back and guided her answers for days to sound better so if you know that you know Ruby is never aligned with me because what I do is ask questions and then literally feed my scum mates answers to my questions to look good.

But I don’t think anyone here actually read morb lol

Pfft. If my girlfriend subbed in we’d have done more than just weak ass distancing.

I’d stage a breakup in the thread.

…okay, maybe not. I’d probably just blatantly powerwolf with her and see how many villas we can mow down. That’s less funny.

…okay I am now imagining doing this and it sounds kinda funny.

help.

Like telling me you are sticking with arctic, publicly telling rue to switch, and then day 3 saying ‘maybe we should let ruby live’ while she flipped with wolf kp that activates day 4.

That type of power wolfing?

WELL WHEN YOU PUT IT LIKE THAT–

I did set myself up for that, huh.

I meant more along the lines of not pushing her like, at all. Claiming she’s an obvious villager.

Force her to post more so I can get away with doing that.

VOTE: katze

in the end im deciding to sponge the dead villas

sorry if wrong

Tbf based off play today I should be voting Achro over Katze, but I cant take losing to a potential wolf who could of died day 1 and multiple times, espically one my Neighbourhood scum read. My pride can take being wrong on someone that was more town read and I did not suspect or my neighbourhood until their last day alive and even that seemed more paranoia.

Sounds bad, but that is my thought process today.