Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Witches Win

he claimed it iirc? ;o

Gyrlander had claimed the douse on outedwolf. The wolves knew that much.

I forgot when he claimed the other kill one sec

ah ok, so maybe thatā€™s not the big gatcha moment, but still

scum quick hammer me hoho rue is saved etc

5 v 4

scum kill gyr/zorvo as they did before

3-4 town lo-

GYR OUT OF NOWHERE, sets visor on fire 3-3, infects rue, still 3-3 but 3-2 town parity and then they vote out 1 wolf, 3-2 but then wolf dies 3-1 and the night kill 2-1 town wins gg.

So did I

Yes, yes you did Sabi.

The North Remembers

Everything youā€™re accusing of Zack I also did

tfw w!katze has an easy path to just vote v!Achro and is still being bullied for being correct :pensive:

One thing to keep in mind is not to have what I call radical empathy. Scum can do the same things as you for bad reasons.

Think about how Iā€™m scared if you pocketing katze

I thought you were more scared of me pocketing him.

That has changed as of yesterday

but Iā€™m voting jack and either one of you/zack/katze could be a wolf, so it will likely be two of you alive with Katze, so there will be more info

I wish you could see how amazingly bare bones and to the point my analysis in the hood chat is lol.

ā€œachro might be pocketingā€

ā€œso anyway hereā€™s another iso.ā€

I doubt Katze dies here because if Katze is town the wolves will likely win, even if Katze is a strong town player

Was it my dashing looks? My feline physique?

Nonetheless, I did go over what I think are a few of the biggest points in Achros favor inā€¦ some poorly formatted wallpost yesterday.

Truth be told, I still am not 100% sure where Iā€™d vote in a hypothetical F3 where I have hammer, though.

Just for the record I wont be around for EOD so if you wish to vote me do so now while im still here. My vote today will only be between Archo and Katze.

so basically one of sadbi or zack likely dies tonight if we get a wolf out

Yeah I think you should vote at mylo, Jack.