Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Witches Win

also feel like if me and jack are wolves that this eod votecount is a bit surreal as well but the gyrlander existence makes that a bit harder to verify i SUPPOSE

(can you acknowledge the vote real quick)

What I told him to do because I am an absolute monstrous wolf, which I did warn you about in spec chat that I was very upset that I had yet to have the chance to show it in Champs.

VOTE: sufdaddy

gg

Hammer was reached.

Final Vote Count

sufdaddy (2): katze, Achromatic

Not Voting (1): sufdaddy

@sufdaddy has been eliminated. They were:

With sufdaddy’s death, the remaining Witch has achieved parity with the Town!

@katze has been endgamed and is massacred by the Witch of Domination. They were:

@Achromatic has survived victorious! They were:

Necronomicon’s existence is revealed:

The roles given by Necronomicon were as follows:

Achromatic - Town Assistant

Heisenberg - Town Barrier Caster

Outedwolf - Town DEMON

Rue - Town Designer

Ruby - Town Guardian

Jackrito - Town Voyeur of All Trades

Jackrito’s full role:

Witch of Truth

Outedwolf’s full role:

Endless Witch

List of potential Ritualist abilities:

Rituals
  • Maria Ushiromiya - Ritual of Origins - Gain help of 3 Chiester Sisters (JOAT abilities, 1 per night) - 1 Coroner (determine the alignment that killed the dead player), 1 Empowerer (make all actions succeed), 1 Messenger (200 words).
  • Eva-Beatrice - Ritual of Gold - At any time, build a shelter out of golden bars around yourself. First 2 actions (day or night) targeting you will be stopped, with people targeting you receiving 1 golden bar instead.
  • Lambdadelta - Ritual of Certainty - Select up to 3 players. Their actions are guaranteed to succeed tonight. Your action itself is unstoppable and doesn’t count as a visit.
  • Erika Furudo - Ritual of Truth - The host tells information about 6 witches, no LW-type roles, no neutrals, the existence of Necronomicon that grants Witches abilities outside their roles, and the fact that anticlaim kill is factional.
  • Bernkastel - Ritual of Miracles - Ritualist gets 7 ITA shots, with decreasing chances. You lose remaining shots if you manage to hit. (chances are: 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%, (2/3)%, (1/3)% - roughly 15% overall). You can’t shoot during the first and the last hours of the day. Shoot by posting /shoot X or /ITA X and pinging host account in the thread.
  • Beato - Ritual of ??? - A random Ritual effect is performed. (Note: the name of the randomized ritual is not revealed, previously performed rituals are not in the rand, ritual of the void isn’t in the rand too).
  • Death Roulette JOAT - Ritual of Death - Tonight, town members of dead chat will collectively submit a message (up to 100 words) that will be sent to you at SoD.
  • Patient Investigator - Ritual of Patience - The next elimination that you don’t guess correctly will get a ritual performed anyway. This ritual doesn’t count towards the limit of two successful rituals.
  • 3-Shot Doctor - Ritual of Inoculation - Select two players. The first will become immune to bleed, poison, infection for the rest of the game. For the second, any bleed, poison, infection affecting them will be uncurable for the rest of the game.
  • Magical Chef - Ritual of Culinary Arts - Select up to two players. The private 24/7 chat will be created with you and them at the end of the night. If you don’t genuinely discuss recipes or cooking in there at least somewhat, the chat will be disbanded (judgement up to host discretion). [Note: chat is flavored “Kitchen”]
  • Painter - Ritual of Art - A chat named Art Gallery is created.
    At any time, submit original drawings made by you, which will be posted by hosts there. There is no limit to the quantiy of the drawings.
    Every night and every day you may invite a player to be added to that gallery (however, no one is allowed to talk there).
    Your account is originally not present in the gallery, but you may invite yourself.
  • Bluffing Jailor - Ritual of Lockdown - Select a player. This night and the next day their actions will be roleblocked.
  • Puppetmastermaster - Ritual of the Aquatic Plant - Cattail Mk.IV account is made for the Ritualist to use (can post from it, vote counts as 0, once per game can bodyguard its owner). It will die if its owner dies. Announcement of it entering the game is made after the EoD elimination.
  • Haunted Duelist - Ritual of Haunting - When you die, you will have the option of not joining dead chat. In that state, once per day, you can write a message of up to 1024 words, which will be posted in the thread as a message from a “Spooky Ghost”. After every day on which you existed as a ghost, the word limit for the message is reduced by a factor of 4.
    Additionally, every day, you can send a shitpost to the Witch chat of up to 500 words and 1 image.
  • Fruit Vendor - Ritual of Harvest - Select two players. They will both receive lemons, and all their actions will be redirected to one another.
  • Looper - Ritual of Time - Select a player. They will be able to use one of their non-factional actions twice the next cycle, provided they have enough uses remaining for it.
  • Newsletter Sender - Ritual of Communication - Every player in the game gains 1-shot message (<100 words) to use this night only. Has a 50% chance to fail to be delivered. Doesn’t count as a visit. This is announced after EoD elimination.
  • Nearsighted Watcher - Ritual of Clairvoyance - Select a player. They will gain 1 use of track and 1 use of watch.
  • Bodyguard - Ritual of Inquisition - Select up to two players. They will be announced to be heretics at SoD and will require one less vote to reach majority. Disabled in MYLO/LYLO (accordingly, you will be informed in case MYLO/LYLO occurs the following day).
  • Vengeful Gunsmith - Ritual of Headship - Select a player. Their votes will count as double the following day. Will be disabled automatically in MYLO/LYLO.
  • Checker - Ritual of True Vision - All investigative abilities will return correct results from now on (only ritualist is told that).
  • Peaceful Helper - Ritual of Armistice - Select up to three players. If they die this night, their death will be delayed until 12 hours after SoD (they will be notified if that happens). They won’t be able to vote during that period.
  • Commuter - Ritual of Warding - Select a player. They can’t be selected as a target for any day or night actions in the next cycle. Announced at SoD.
  • (Anything else) - Ritual of the Void - Nothing happens, but the “Ritual of the Void has been performed” announcement is made after EoD elimination.

List of Painter paintings and abilities:

Paintings

Mastermind (Night) - Make another player believe they are the mastermind. The mastermind believes they can see some of the messages sent from non-rolecard private chats that are present in the game. They get their own private dm with an alt “The TV Monitor” (which you control), where every cycle you may send 5 messages through that alt to them. The messages can in no way try to strike a conversation with said player. If you insinuate or state you are the TV or if messages are deemed to be trying to communicate directly through the TV, the mastermind will become immune to all abilities from you for the rest of the game as they are aware of your presence. Additionally, if that happens, you won’t be able to post messages in that chat anymore, albeit the mastermind will still be able to talk to you.

Ukulele (Night, Item) - At night, give someone this item. As long as that player is alive, you can optionally decide to duplicate any of your non-killing actions to a player neighboring the one with the Ukulele (the one right above or below in the living playerlist). Only abilities that have a target are affected. The playerlist is considered to be a loop for the purpose of determining neighboring players.

(not processed due to night’s death)

Spreadsheet:

Spectator Chat:

Dead Chat:

Witch Chat will not be released.

When seagulls cried, one person was left alive.

3rd Game “Land of the Golden Witch” Result:

Witches Win!

3 Likes

gg.

sry zack

I’ll just run down through my play so far to see if it helps clear anything up or assuage concerns.

Day 1 - I came in at EOD to vote a wolf when the wagons were close. I cannot be w/w with katze, if I’m a wolf it was a pure bus, which I don’t really do outside of specific circumstances in a turbo or something. I didn’t talk too much about heisenberg - though I did some, pretty much all negative that I recall - because he was a big wagon, the cases on him seemed good and I agreed with them, I didn’t feel a need to go into much detail talking about it. He was already gonna die and I was pretty sure I was gonna vote him at EOD.

Day 2 - I had already expressed concern with Arctic d1, and d2 spf + hally agreed with me that it seemed like he was powerwolfing EOD 1. He defended Heisenberg for a reason that seemed fairly nonsensical to me, was tunneling me for bad reasons, other people seemed to agree he was wolfy. I didn’t really see Ruby’s posts, we must not have been around at the same time. Truthfully, between arctic/guillo/seth doing their thing and min repeatedly calling anyone who lightly suspected them a war criminal who should commit seppuku, I just had very little interest in the thread and was kinda checked out for a lot of this day. This is when I got busy too.

Day 3 - Ruby was obviously gonna die so I didn’t feel a need to really talk about them. For what it’s worth, I did

Oh, I guess I was just hammered. Nevermind. LOL

god it’s more painful knowing that i WAS RIGHT all that time. :frowning:

katze the deepwolf strikes again

3 Likes

gg

thanks for hosting

1 Like

the absolute worst part

is that when you claimed flavor and visor flipped

i almost exactly figured out the role