Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Witches Win

You 100% don’t have enough trust from me for me to do that.

i think you massively overestimate how much risk that brought given i was implying to him i wanted to vote first but wanted him to tell me how to not lose a cross

buuuuuut okay. i get it. i really do.

i’ll play normal

how does that matter? you weren’t fake claiming a role, you made an obviously false statement about not trying to be villagy

I’m not ladd anyway

playing anything but normal feels very, very strange and wifomy at this stage for someone who has said a lot she is confident in being found.

who linked me games that have weighed in her favor in my mind and that I said as much

it’s like

‘what’

for what purpose?

i mean

i do

i don’t mind getting a little bit dirtier if i can use it to further convince somebody of a case when i’m playing rationally again

after all, there’s 7 day phases of me being a villager, i don’t think it’s hard to prove it

it only takes one over extension to out a wolf

because

i think it’s you

i think that’s pretty clear if you read between the lines

but i, like i said to you, think achro is more likely to vote me than you

and it’s my job to fix that

So on the Zack front this feels intuitively true when it comes to visor. It could be theater, it could be that visor was starting to take on water due to a play they decided on to start the game to hard defend and run with it and then decided to add a wrinkle to it. No one but Zack has confirmed that people get to write messages if they don’t die from Visor/it’s more than a one shot. So either it wasnt a one shot and visor was pocketing zack, or its a one shot and this was just another layer.

We still have a bleed on katze that went nowhere and flips don’t explain that (although one redacted) if katze is town, whereas if wolf then it was just fiction.

it’s still unclear to me how this would have accomplished that

jacks flip is also partially redacted

gyrlander confirmed that actually.

did you guys get any fruits btw

I phrased this badly but accounted for gyr

and the games i linked you werent strictly for my benefit

zack is almost certainly going to bring up the org game, i gave it to you ahead of time

regardless it’s the last game ive played and also my last wolf game

no fruits only a gun.

gyrlander confirmed he did not bleed on the day i was bled.

gyrlander confirmed that i was wrong on the duration of the bleed

also yes, i did get a fruit

what is unconfirmed?

the message is written only if you die that night, you are informed at the beginning of the night phase and visor giving it is a day ability. I’m not sure how else it could possibly work.

I am saying it is unconfirmed via public knowledge that this is not just a one shot ability.