Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Witches Win

its not a lie i expected you to write walls anyway you seem like the type :stuck_out_tongue:

Often, but I am walled out this week.

sadbi was perhaps the strongest townreader of me in the whole game, and they seemed convinced katze was a wolf

I’m assuming achro could have just voted katze and won yesterday as a wolf

vote me then daddy

get a room

I was just pointing out the nk doesn’t make sense for me

oh god looking at the full image makes me realize the edit is bad

the NK was basically exactly what i expected regardless of the wolf so :person_shrugging:

anyway I am ordering lunch atm and then will think about life in thread for awhile.

I feel like I have an obligation to re-read a shit ton today and stare at my ceiling though.

regardless of the wolf? you aren’t decided?

with 100% certainty? no

i do lean one over the other, but my agenda today is to convince you two to do a sick crossvote before i elaborate.

Katze is this the angle you want to take right now lol

i know what im doing :joy_cat:

what is the next level past too wolfy to be wolf in the wifom web of lies because I am feeling it right now jesus christ katze

i mean, i think it’s pretty clear i give exactly zero fucks about looking villagery this game

insert self meta rambling here

ayway katze got to talk to me a lot over night so she’s had enough of my attention.

@sufdaddy yo. Can you talk to me in your own words without referencing any prior material what made you suspect Visor day 3?

this is obviously false regardless of your alignment

:roll_eyes:

fine, ill play serious

I thought he TMI’d that I was a villager

him starting out saying “why are we voting Ruby? their claim was decent” and then later tacking on their vote when it was runaway with no progression at all

I tagged him with my post about my suspicions of you, and he said he was ignoring all mentions. when I pressed him to answer me, he gave a dismissive “achros eod looks fine to me”