Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Witches Win

@sufdaddy

i did reading overnight

i’m pretty sure you’re a villager, your interactions with visor are just not w/w

i just

don’t think you’re going to find me this F3

so i need you to work with me, because im pretty sure you’re a villager and achro has been pocketing me all game and that sabi was right all along

lol the heel turn

I thought my suspicion seemed fake!

what did sabi say in your chat?

yeah, i did too. i still think that “turnaround” is weird. it was actually a pretty big hangup for me

and like… i cant say with 100% certainty that the bait into him “claiming” a n0 on you wasn’t orchestrated, right? cause it still is weird

but if i look past that i think it’s pretty fucking obvious that you don’t have TMI on him, and that he felt forced into the claim because he blatantly had TMI on you

like imma be real if im wrong its 100% because im overlooking that One Specific Interaction

but man

i shoulda compiled quotes or somethin cuz i think its like, actually quite obviously unaligned

the problem is that if i vote achro now i am

pretty sure you vote me in the cross

and im not really sure what to do about it

so… zack, what can i do about that?

what’s wrong with it?

according to you I correctly called out two wolves with it

Sabi and I discussed a few things, Brad’s supposed roleblock N3 not making a lot of sense (“who roleblocked brad?” which Katze said originally, although Katze told me last night when questioned it could be a strongman as well) and in their read over night they just thought katze was it.

well I was not expecting to be kingmaker here lol

the interaction still feels weird and the way you tried to act like it itself was clearing was wack to me cuz i think i could list 10 different interactions that are more clearing

:person_shrugging:

Anyway yeah no.

Zack I guess she can just say I am lying or come clean to look better but she told me in our hood this is an FPS and she is bullshiting.

achroooooooo

i told you this was beneficial for you regardless of your alignment

so this is like wildly epic bullshit play by katze right now and it’s like, amazing me.

katze you are like just… being an epic one right now.

And I dont know what the fuck to do with you.

me either!

because i still think i lose any crossvote im in and my goal was to get zack comfortable to see if i could fix that but

the cat is out of the bag, ig

I can feel lying eyes by the eagles playing somewhere in the distance.

A PLAIN READING of the topic, is that katze heavily wolf sided and is now just going for the kitchen sink in f3, FPSing, and just going for it because she doesnt have anything actually to stand on other than “I just wolfsided too much.”

i mean if i want to be a bitch about it this is ~basically exactly how ladd reacted when i fakeclaimed a PR against him

actually might be word for word

but i don’t think that’s a slam dunk

i still wish you gave me a little bit more time with that

yeah I would never do that with visor when he was being townread, just not how we’d play it as w/w.

iirc I had already mostly posted my way out of immediate suspicion anyway