Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Witches Win

If you voted me out, and I flipped mafia, why would the F3 not contain Jackrito?

I guess the alternative question is, if you donā€™t believe my teammate is Jackrito, who would it possibly be?

I feel like I am relatively unaligned from everybody alive, right now, except him.

uh, I can try

Does this post existing make you feel better or worse about it? Iā€™ll probably laugh at it in the future, but for now it is just pain inducing.

Itā€™s a hypothetical world.

Jack being in f3 also terrifies me

(Iā€™m over this game)

it makes me feel pain which is hard to describe.

Plain reading it looks much more nuanced and considered than Zackā€™s take which is usually good, but when I consider the breadth of zackā€™s game and how he has solved and how many people thought ā€˜Zack is townā€™ after awhile I assume thatā€™s just Zack so.

the comparison between you two is different

It feels very ā€˜lol I am deep wolfing fuck youā€™ to say earlier you would wolf more than I did in the hood and then I review the hood andā€¦

but in most of zackā€™s posts about me it includes that Iā€™m town because others are reading me town until Rue is on the chopping block then it becomes ā€œhow is gorta town?ā€, which is the exact same thing Rue and I think outed says

One thing I will say is I am not going to just assume you are in your champs finale meta as wolf here though because I know the STRESS and just sheer terribleness of that environment. Sabi bringing up what is you at your most honed in, focused, and WIM doesnā€™t mean you are even capable of it here.

You are capable of it, and you do sometimes give off ā€œpleaseā€¦noā€¦I am too weakā€ palps vibes.

(I said the same thing)

(a lot of people doubted you were town even Jack)

(only Seth and Katze and by proxy achro tr you)

and I plan on voting jack I think

ā€˜by proxyā€™? ;o I thought Gorta was very likely to be spewed town by ruby

I know but I feel like katze influence played a part too

Iā€™ve been over it for weeks, Iā€™m just here so I donā€™t get fired.

I mean, yeah. I was full of misses there.

This is where the ā€œbad village gameā€ vs ā€œgood wolf gameā€ becomes hard to read into. Iā€™m aware of that. I am also aware that the weaknesses in my village game are part of why I have a good wolf game.

Although, to be honest. I guess a towntell of mine would be how I handle the LHF slots vs how I handle other slots. As a villager I am much more concerned with them being just killed for their presence in thread, as a wolf I donā€™t really care.

yes, but Rue, outed, and zack voted Achro lol

2 of those are flipped wolves

basically if they could save Rue yesterday they won

One reason why this isnā€™t as instant gotcha as I first thought is Gyr keep in mind. Game wouldnā€™t have ended if I died yesterday with gyrā€™s KP focused on two wolves.

possible, but they wouldnā€™t know that

think from a wolf PoV