Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Yes, which would have given you access to the neighborhood no?

is every fol game like this

I’m uncomfortable lol

ciao

1 Like

And Brad happens to die to confirm it.

@Jackrito can you confirm min was not added to the neighborhood?

I have LOL

Your reads on arctic were garbage

Your reads on wind were garbage

You continued on to call arctic a bad villager when he died to discredit his reads. You are now unironically implying that wind is a bad villager for scumreading you lol

None of this comes from a village perspective

not really

i am particularly unhappy about it even though i am also contributing to it

Anyway if I am wrong about Katze I think a lot - and I mean a lot - more scrutiny - needs to be paid attention to Rue.

I asked for more solid Rue progression several times from Katze privately and I just never got it and it feels glaring at this point if Katze flips wolf.

In that world I also think suf/visor are basically confirmed to be town because I don’t think Katze sics her village dog on a scum buddy night 2.

No???

Wind dies and is masons with me now in my card

I didn’t get any of winds abilities

And she is still in your masons chat?

I’m joining Zach and leaving. It’s uncomfortable rn

Yes

She’s still in here. She’s why I even knew me or brad were supposed to receive night results from jack

But you were vanillaized

my read on arctic? the one that several people agreed with, the one that i blatantly wasn’t too sure on because i had doubts? the one you clearly didn’t read?

my read on wind? the person who gghana and nightingale both agreed with me on, and then when she started posting yesterday i visibly turned around on it before you wasted the entire day by thunderdoming her?

his push on me was bad and ego-driven, wind admitted that she was scumreading everything i do and conceded towards EoD she was unsure on me, both of these are bad

cope

You clearly don’t actually think I’m scum and instead are trying to waste the day outright insulting me and therefore Idc tbh

Have fun with that

Bruh. What if Jackrito and min are mafia?

i disproved your points and you are just pushing them away

:joy_cat:

Wind was the result of an item. Are you disappointed in something? Was that what you were expecting?

I think Jackrito has a lot of equity right now tbh

Min less so.

No you didn’t

Just because other people blindly sheeped you doesn’t mean your reads weren’t bad

When you are vanillaized you are vanilla, no masons no nothing