Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

If someone could give me cliffs as to what has happened thus far, that’d be greatly appreciated

okay this is almost certainly because gaul likes clown emojis then

sorry I’m kinda pooped out in general, I honestly just can’t be assed to give an explanation

you seem vaguely suspicious and ingenuine

:pipershock:

VOTE: Prophylaxis

so basically nothing has happened until now where you just got instantly hammered by me

2 Likes

VOTE: Prophylaxis

Didnt even respond to notifications smh.

oh hi proph, congrats

I’m zack iso me and locktown me :croggers:

1 Like

That’s unfortunate, but I hope we can work together!

(ok gn)

Good post tbh. Back to null you go

Alright, Zack is town.

katze needs to be dclaw specced.

Chris is a boomer (and also yeah sure, I’d love to go to the depths of hell with you)

we will battle in the knightly art of text based internet combat

Fantastic. Pocket accepted.

VOTE: heisemberg

Sheeping spf

God damnit chris

VOTE: heisenberg

not to say shes town but
katze makes sense

we both know the only way you specifically should read me is to gauge how sick you feel over the course of this game :stuck_out_tongue:

but alright memes aside can you expand on this like

what makes sense

cause i feel like the general threadview of my posts is kinda the opposite of this (might help that ive talked about seth significantly less since then, tho)

1 Like
sleep rambling thats probably not actually super relevant

how you felt in the bm5 was like making sense
you posted reads that seemed well enough and followed logically from threadstate and what people were posting
you pocketed mist
uh
you won the championships i think

i feel like youre posting aligns with how i would think regardless of how much bs is in the thread

1 Like

tbh part of my concern is that i got the sense katze as a wolf would just dance around folers and get away with anything, kinda like that org game but worse cuz it’s home turf

it’s therefore my solemn duty to hold them accountable with some light cyberbullying

on the whole i’ve basically switched from questioning if anyone in the game is a villager to questioning if anyone is a wolf, probably because i’ve been following along a 2000 post thread over 12 hours without re-reading anything and i’ve forgotten half of it at least already

1 Like

ye heisenberg’s iso is rough, sorry bud

kinda think he is w/w with min for the post I fry’d earlier (this one), it was out of nowhere and didn’t really hold up imo. and min’s left me feeling meh for no specific reason, similar to what visor said

nightingale’s posts have left very little impact on me

out 4 the night

lolbye

I’m not against the Heisenberg wagon as I have no idea about them.

I could pretend that I have some deep reads here, waking up to 700 posts reading them all and taking in nothing. Tells me that I’m going to suck even more then normal at finding wolves, . So is it possible to get a cliff notes version on why Heisenburg is top wagon by some distance because I never fully got the gist of that from reading.

I’m fully expecting to just get trolled in response to this, but ask regardless.

I instead offer a different bit of advice. pick someone to iso at random or whatever. and then post why they are town or wolf. No nulls, just do it. Except do this for 2-3 people. You don’t have to follow the hot topic of a thread or every person’s post to be useful in the long run, take it in bite sized chunks.

You can start with me if you like, it’s a fairly easy read.