Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

2 Likes

i’m pretty sure i’ve town read almost everyone in kat’s town reads and pushed both of her wolf reads

i must have a tmi problem

2 Likes

When did I say I didn’t like Seth or Geyde???

It’s not a wolf list. It’s a “not towny” list. I think Seth is 3p.and you’re a wolf.

Don’t twist my reads list for your agenda

1 Like

anyways

i want to kill either achro or rue but my main concern is that only Memes has actually given me any sort of villagery vibe

can people towntell and stop uwuing please

i too think that zorvo being mafia would make someone who’s been tunneling him all d1 probably a villager :curtain:

1 Like

oh also uh

honestly its just a vibe read i felt like his memes were bad

and hes australian

VOTE: zorvo

no

I mean when Arctic changes his mind on you.

I can’t change his mind when I clearly can’t read you.

three points here
Jaiden is a notably inconsistent player
Jaiden made it clear that the zorvo push was not mainly a policy SEVERAL times
and I am not Jaiden

I figured you’d say this but I had hope you weren’t actively being ignorant to circumstances that had to be made clear multiple times in two games in a row
I should’ve learned by now to stop giving people like you the benefit of the doubt
that’s what got me into this situation and that’s what’s keeping me here

i mean i know that ur being sarcastic but i actually disagree with the joke that ur making bcuz if zorvo is mafia then it would be very smart for his partners to push on him and distance for him

i just think ghana’s conviction is proly real regardless of what seth’s alignment actually is

Ok ok. Let;s check on that.
what kind of 3p you think Zorvo is?

1 Like

Ghana’s posts go hard
Like damn

I would say good luck but people’s luck on accomplishing this has been way too good lately.

geyde are you struggling to get into the game

Stop pocketing me I’m a good Catholic girl I’m not a fucking wench please stop

@Zorvo You better prepare the roleclaim cause these guys are serious about lynching you. Btw if you claim ascetic doctor I’ll hammer you.

2 Likes

unironically posts like this make me just want to let you stay tied to the train tracks ngl

1 Like

i hardclaim aesthetic