Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

@Gyrlander I didn’t forget. Give me explanation of your reads

1 Like

sorry if i upset you it wasnt my intention

There was a post near the beginning of the game that I felt like the dude had some sort distain that was towny to me.

Haven’t tried reading him past that just leaving him as a townlean.

Two schools of thought

Setup Geyde and I read their posts Geyde

There is almost no reason for a town role to have n0 target a player get benefit if executed following day
Even if it’s a red herring it makes infinitely more sense as a nontown role because it has more interesting play opportunities

Additionally
Why target N0, much less make that the entire basis for your dayplay
Unless you’re getting something absurdly busted tanking your threadplay and reserving yourself for a specific execution is hardly a good use of such a role
Town has no reason to do that outside of wanting to return to monke where people execute off of not liking the person at the summer camp you’re at

It’s wolfy as shit

Could you just iso him rq and see? Its not long and i would appreciate it.

why would a wolf claim it unprompted d1 before anyone was voting you?

I dislike their read on kat tbh LIKR to the point where I think they’re tming them but

you mean everyone in this game

I will let @sufdaddy @Outedwolf and @memes discuss this with you since my setup/mech knowledge sucks.

while this is a valid take generally when you’re at “why would they do this as a wolf or a villager” generally it’s often correct to assume they’re a wolf

sometimes

mostly if it’s very anti town

Why does Zorvo claim N0 three player cop (that gets result based off maj) and also claim a green in those players when all three are town

It’s a question worth asking but I can’t give an answer

That observation and opinion is actually kinda understandable

hey my name isnt mechdaddy

1 Like

I think eliza is the super rare ‘well this is obviously just 3rd party’ read from me. I dont think this is ever a wolf play tbh

Hi mechdaddy. I know you used to review set ups on mu

It’s not, wolfy?

But like wifom will always exist

It does make sense as 3P mechanically
Also wolf

Either works it’s just a crapshoot design if village and their play doesn’t back it up

well i’m not sure why a villager does it either tbf, i was just interested in heisenberg’s answer since he siad it was “wolfy as shit”

my intiial impression was “so this is a 3P role right?” (tangent: achro saying i was wolfy for suggesting someone might be 3P and then doing it himself unapologetically is probably villagy)

I am convinced achro literally cannot rand wolf

Bro did you read Morb