Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I would not like to see spf and min executed today neither.

About that… um…

Dont read morb buddy x)

But yeah i have been towning a lot lately haha

1 Like

the main thing i got from gyrlander’s iso is that i feel like he might be tmi’ing seth v
this post in particular feels especially weird because i feel like we get a shit ton of information from flipping seth
otherwise i kinda like his vibes

He won as wolfu

They gave me ‘plays a bit off the walls’ vibes in last few games I watched
Also see them immediately asking me for claim then deciding that I should die when I said no
Pet theory says possible anticlaim but that’s a shrug suggest
Certainly no Seth but I don’t think it’s an invalid comparison for ‘wolves do things that often don’t make sense initially and they just kinda go with it’
ElizathePsycho trueclaiming their role in Valorant is another example

fair enuf

He was not

Do people that review set ups on fol discuss said set ups with other reviewers not assigned to review the game

I’m sorry if this is angleshooting

Yes and no, depends on the game
That’s the most I can say

Snow moment

Yeah I have changed my opinion on this matter. I think his lynch would actually give us info. My bad.

Got it. Thanks

i am going to morb

this thread has twenty morbillion posts

I just did a quick iso since apparently that’s the only thing, I can do this game. I think they are very shallow, and some things red flag me mainly the one saying his way of playing mafia is making town core and heavy defend them. Its just something that sounds like a excuse to not scum hunt, I know they are players like this but it bothers me.

Their overall play though is very to just exist, but not rattle any cages. A lot of their reads are conforming to the overall thread view without many overall thoughts of his own or wanting to move thread forward in any way. If a playstyle does not scum hunt, and is more based around town cores I would expect to see actual reasons for the town cores because its super easy to say someone is town espically if scum.

2 Likes

Ive seen this role as town, in fact, i run a game at the syndicate and the townie did a great job predicting two eliminations, they got two day vig shots and he shot two wolves carrying town to victory.

Also twice i have mentioned gyr and twice they have appeared within like a minute.

Which isnt a lot, but it is weird that it happened twice.

1 Like