Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

why do you townread gorta

I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing lol

hi eliza! i played chat mafia for a longgg time and then started getting into forum mafia roughly 2-3 years ago - i hang out on mafiauniverse a lot. nice to play w/u

hbu?

He can be mafia but he can be mafia killed day 2 as well.

its boring, ive already made it clear that i want to murder the heck out of him today and parkingmy vote there all day is unproductive

i have a godread i will accept no further questions :slight_smile:

VOTE: Gorta

i have agodread i will accept no further questions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

so do you see your vote as something more than something to execute someone? Sorry if my phrasing is bad, not really sure how to put it

Oh I don’t really play much personally
I just kinda ended up here for a couple games and will just try my best!

Achro, can you rephrase this please
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say at all in the quote or your response here

i like ur enthusiasm and think that ur town

fair enough

ill answer you later, im waiting for him to finish what hes doing and then see if i still feel that way before i actually try to convince anyone of the reads validity

ig thats one way to put it

not every vote placed is a vote with strict intent to kill, whether it be for memes or for pressure or anything else rly

closer to the end of the day i believe its better to basically exclusively use it as a killing tool for the most part tho obv, if the day was ending in 15 min my vote would be on seth most likely

Thanks I think so too

About what I thought yeah
Thoughts on heisenberg?
Sorry, it’s kind of my job to hustle for that wagon

“I have an inherent distrust of people who tell me good things will happen if we lynch someone day 1, therefore while Heisen can be scum that is not a place I want my vote to be today. If everyone still likes the case tomorrow, we can revisit it then without this objection.”

Blame Arete and someone winning as 3P day one in a game here, that story stuck with me.

i think hes kinda likely to be a wolf but i also think a lot of the suspicion on him is due to people being unfamiliar to his playstyle

but also like, i am somewhat familiar with it and think hes still wolfy this game so… yeah, idk. ive been trying to give him space, im not particularly impressed with what hes done with it, i wouldnt rly hate if he died today

I am not an “excellent Lynch” as it’s in mafias intentions to get rid of me ASAP.

I see
it seems youre somewhat aware that theres a shaky basis to that distrust though
i think as a 3p here it would be way too much of a risk to take so soon

Gotcha
fair warning, I will be trying to convince you towards heisenberg in eod

Sadbi is town.

Take my word for it when I flip town and if your are actually town.

If you don’t listen to my word you could single handily hand the win right over to the wolves and the wolves will hug you meanwhile I’ll be smashing all the walls in your house.

It’s a lightly bastard game, if people insist I can’t stop them but that’s my paranoia. If you get your wish and then murder town it ain’t on me lmao.

And if you’re town and help us win, well that’s cool. I don’t make plays assuming the best though.