Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Do have a townlean on him as well.

Ouch. Bad time to return.

What has underwhelmed you?

im about to watch the series finale of better call saul and im terrified ngl

1 Like

i was about to open your iso and i just discovered you have 225 posts? when tf did that happen i swear you’ve been barely here

idk i was under the impression you had like 50 posts and i didnt rly get much of an impression from them :skull:

1 Like

meh on furhter consideration i’m not sure i like saul sussing me by tying me to zorvo with selectively picked posts that support that - I don’t recall him ever responding to guillo and achro both saying they thought there were other posts that made me/seth not w/w, but maybe I missed it

part of it was even based on like, what fmpov was obviously a meme post about “hally reign seth in wolfchat”

and that i shaded guillo based on an assumption that I should have been familiar with guillo’s playstyle enough to know his meta (which is wrong, I’ve never actually seen him play in a game, and I don’t know why he would’ve assumed I have, Arctic doesn’t know me at all that I’m aware)

then backed off when I returend ot the thread and started posting again

maybe i’m just being dumb / self-centered but idk it had weird vibes to me. they also suggested i’ve been generally townread which isn’t really true afaict, most people other than hally/visor have me at nullish i believe. not sure that means anything tho.

calls saul

2 Likes

Well when i signed up i put myself on a post count because i have had a bit of a bad time in mafia this week and didnt want to hyper post but the thread exploded which has put me at ease.

But i always encourage isos

fypov, how is this outing and not just a dumb claim from a villa?

@SaulGoodman katze needs your legal help

3 Likes

plz dont spoil anything itt, i haven’t watched BCS but intend to at some indeterminate future date

i can not recommend it highly enough tbh

1 Like

Hank dies

1 Like

bcs season 7 spoilers
SPOILER_unknown

3 Likes

The boat sinks.

1 Like

man fuck is guillo actually a wolf

2 Likes

alright i’ve put enough thoughts in the thread to get townread, back to half assed gut reads

2 Likes

ur moms a half assed gutread

2 Likes

So many words to say do little @spf

Would like your thoughts on this. It pings me as dramatics

Anyone who knows katze is free to chime in as well.

Uh oh