Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

pov I’m wolf and you make a role that does nothing for your game and give it to me to spite me

1 Like

Was a thought i had i forgot it was a SK kill not wolf so loses some thoughts there.
I do think it is a possibility with how he is acting though not extremly confident in that

idk why I said this having no role ability would be a blessing I don’t wanna have to think in the 24 hour break period

1 Like

I wouldn’t bitch

I actually need to work on those tonight shhh

1 Like

Just read Heisen’s posts
For 133 posts there’s… quite little that actually matters? Heisen seems to love shitposting.
Though what substance I did find I’m reading as town.
(Wolfread for making a m*rbius joke /j)

1 Like

Can i ask what parts you like curious either the numbers or quoted?

tbh im not sure why i should care? trying to figure out what will happen when geyde gets chopped is solely a matter of speculation, and if it was REALLY bad, i don’t think eliza would have outed it in the first place. im not interested in letting mechanics interfere with my reads

I’m gonna be real with you Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire I don’t understand most of the stuff Heisen said I just think they’re town because posts like #2684 and #2900 look like they make sense

I have a subhuman catboy brain and not a lot of this stuff makes sense to me yet but I’m trying my best and Heisen seems like a townie!

Seriously though I’ve read 2900 4 times and I still don’t actually get it but it looks town to me

1 Like

I have Sapphire. :slight_smile:

Never beaten it. :sob:

The only pokemon game I’ve beaten is Sword
Though to be fair I’ve only played two, the other one being Black & White (I think? It might have been X & Y idr)

1 Like

my boys Satsuki and Subaru :blush::blush:

1 Like

i just did a GTH exercise and the only names i didn’t immediately have anything positive to say about were sufdaddy, saulgoodman, heisenberg, min, gry, jack, cattail, gorta, ruby

this concerns me in the sense that like the majority of them are all lowposters/lurkers lol, so i feel like im probably getting #Snowed and need to re-evaluate my method of getting townreads in this game, but i think im gonna let that be a d2 problem

1 Like

omg you have something positive about me :blush::blush:

yeah i thought ur defense of heisenberg rn was kind of towny and i like ur energy lol

2 Likes

Went back and read that post a few times myself and i see it aswell tbh atleast a little.
Partly depends what if anything they do today for how much i read into that specfic post honestly though.
(i don’t wanna explain further to not change response)

nothing good about arctic/zack surprises me

do you have problems:tm: with arctic/saul?

eevee
gaul
gorta
gry
heisen
katze
min
outed
ruby
zack

1 Like

no i thought that arctic was posting “well” earlier to the extent that im not really interested in voting for him today, i just didnt think his posts were alignment indicative lol

1 Like

:broken_heart:

1 Like

admittedly most of these are no reads and ive read less than you nya