Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

The only pokemon game I’ve beaten is Sword
Though to be fair I’ve only played two, the other one being Black & White (I think? It might have been X & Y idr)

1 Like

my boys Satsuki and Subaru :blush::blush:

1 Like

i just did a GTH exercise and the only names i didn’t immediately have anything positive to say about were sufdaddy, saulgoodman, heisenberg, min, gry, jack, cattail, gorta, ruby

this concerns me in the sense that like the majority of them are all lowposters/lurkers lol, so i feel like im probably getting #Snowed and need to re-evaluate my method of getting townreads in this game, but i think im gonna let that be a d2 problem

1 Like

omg you have something positive about me :blush::blush:

yeah i thought ur defense of heisenberg rn was kind of towny and i like ur energy lol

2 Likes

Went back and read that post a few times myself and i see it aswell tbh atleast a little.
Partly depends what if anything they do today for how much i read into that specfic post honestly though.
(i don’t wanna explain further to not change response)

nothing good about arctic/zack surprises me

do you have problems:tm: with arctic/saul?

eevee
gaul
gorta
gry
heisen
katze
min
outed
ruby
zack

1 Like

no i thought that arctic was posting “well” earlier to the extent that im not really interested in voting for him today, i just didnt think his posts were alignment indicative lol

1 Like

:broken_heart:

1 Like

admittedly most of these are no reads and ive read less than you nya

oh to be clear evee would be in my POE as well, i think i forgot they were playing lol

1 Like

how could you not have a read on me nya~

1 Like

your slot has <20 posts nya

very fond of all the “nyas” in this game tbh

2 Likes

also i do like guava right now just don’t tell him i wanna see if he is town if he derps like gime champs game

2 Likes

what does this list mean

responding to spf doing the same as her

2 Likes

I know how to open these y’knyow

1 Like

astand will remember that.

2 Likes