I was gaming, which I typically do at night

1 Like

townread Gorta for thinking

i wanna get her N1ed so that i can bully that she’s good at mafia

Gorta is more likely to think as scum actually xD

ok what game

if its a good game ill townread it

1 Like

there is this new game that’s pretty cool called masks of deception, but I don’t want to go too off topic

deception? like MAFIA DECEIVE PEOPLE???

ok as long as its not league ur free to go

(i am not patient)

1 Like

anyway, I’m taking a look at Gyr

it’s like phasmo with 6 people and one of those people is secretly the demon

1 Like

same I said I would read them but I got distracted :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

this is a robbery
put your reads in the bag

2 Likes

This post has nothing to read but I just wanna say that I really like you for saying this cuz you’re so right for it

does this extend to catpeople :pleading_face:

Anyway I’m like. Slightly suspicious of a few posts from Gyr (#270 and #284 both feel like things I would say as wolf) but I don’t wanna completely destroy them and tunnel them and say they’re wolf for the entire game or anything. I’m gonna look into Katze next because I was already suspicious of them.

so, my initial thoughts are I completely get some of Gyr’s points at the beginning, but I won’t townread Gyr for it. It’s not fake, but the other interactions are pure fluff and those posts (which are mostly about zorvo) are weird as can be. It does feel like Gyr is defending Zorvo when this is completely in Zorvo’s wolfrange.

1 Like

I’m reserving final judgement on Heisenberg for later in the day

Are you wolfreading Zorvo?

I don’t know yet, but the stuff I’ve seen from Zorvo isn’t exactly clearing, but also not damning