Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I’m just not having a good mental health day and my anxiety is on full force rn so I’m sorry everyone dodbdksbsjamxbsma

It’s alright.

if you get kp as a prize, who do you plan on using it on

because i know how this works

“oh no one told me what i should do so i shot with my own reads” and then you shoot a consensus obvious town player like me and can’t be held accountable

Gorta (3): sufdaddy, Sadbi, BradLand
Gyrlander (2): katze, Jackrito
Outedwolf (1): Zorvo
Memes (1): Phraze
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
guavagudetama (1): Ruby
Zorvo (1): Memes

Not Voting (2): eevee, Gorta

Sure would be nice if these people weren’t on these people tbh

If the later, how does that work with me being the first to hard push Zorvo? You followed not the other way around as you imply.

VOTE: heisenberg

i’ve missed about a thuosand posts and am not here, just sponging visor-senpai

glgl

2 Likes

I think Gaul has trended down the most for me during this EoD.

Scummy vote

I don’t think this is a real justification with Katze as the alternative.

1 Like

imagine actually letting the wolf executioner get their target

shhhhhhhhhh

I mean I think I just should never say this in case scum have something against it
like there is so much risk here

yeah no

Not much we can do about it now though since they basically said “I’m gonna be gone for the rest of the day lol”

let’s discuss a pool of people with everyone here that you have to shoot in

yeah im not outing who I choose to shoot like that
actually awful idea

well, in that world id imagine it went something like

w!you saw something a villager did that was easily pushable, they pushed it, and then they saw me also tunnel it to similar lengths throughout the game and used that as fuel to keep it up, and for the most part i feel like you didnt really even pretend to try to evaluate his alignment or anything else for a period of time

i havent done a ton of thinking about this world admittedly because for most of the day ive had you as one of my strongest townreads and i dont particularly want to think about one of my strongest townreads being a wolf this early on

still too much risk
no soup for you

VOTE: eliza

i think guav has been pretty towny tbh

1 Like

Okay so i’ve gotten through half the katze ISO and I still think she is a villager her reactions to early pressure feel from V her she doesn’t seem to care as much about living to alot of it and solving between comments on it feel as wolf she would actually try more on this queue her saying no i wouldn’t but she would and won’t admit it it’s just fact.

There is the other side of the coin where it’s funny to see her get day 1ed and never get to play mofia far but we don’t talk about that part

Currently would advise not voting her tbh if you want me to quote stuff i’ll see there is alot to read already