Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

you seem like a villager who would do something like that

And Ruby wouldnt? Why?

Cause i know Trustworthy Liberal and they are a highly capable powerwolf.

but to be clear i’m not suggesting that makes ruby a wolf

i just disagree with townreading them for that particular reason

?

i’m gonna need more context than a list of names and a qusetion mark. do you think those ppl r wolfy?

I think those are the most plausible bussing slots on the wagon.

well

in one game there was a wolf role that was just a puppet account, if you executed it iirc it was flipless and nothing happened, it didnt count towards parity

in another there was a village role that started with an alt that bodyguarded said village role, and the villager could pass it around (it bodyguarded villagers and gave wolves a strongman shot). im not actually sure what happened if the alt in that game got yeeted? i forget how it would be removed from the game

i think those are the only two instances of additional-account roles in umineko games, rue might be able to fill in any gaps im forgetting? i think she’s played all the uminekos

so i dont think this one really falls under either, i assumed the SaulGoodman account would be the “host” account that if we needed to eliminate one specific one it’d be that one, but evidently that isnt the case

ive been mildly tempted to test to see if arctic actually functionally has two votes somehow – in the umineko with a puppet wolf account it did not actually have voting power – because i think if he did then i think it’d actually be more likely to be a village role, but im not sure how much id bet on that and it feels like a dangerous hostread to get wrong

and if it didnt i dont actually think it’d say much about his alignment

so shrug

VOTE: min

what’s your read on achro?

hi eevee

do you have any words to say or are you going to just reply to this and disappear

hi katze

do you have any words to say or are you going to just reply to this and disappear

I think he’s more likely town than not, but it’s not a confident read.

Speaking of, @Achromatic, can you go into more detail about how gamestate has informed your reads?

Has Gyrlander and Achro as the most likely scummies on their wagon at that time.

@Ruby with both of them being on Heisemberg, does it change your impression?

Do you think they are the likely bussers? If so? What does that mean for the Katze wagon, why two scum choose to bus Heisemberg instead of chopping Katze, if Katze is town?

now, let’s try to read Katze proper

thats pmuch where i am too, but seeing his name as one of the last on that wagon and now the last on kim made me go

you caught me as i woke up

note changed as i thought achro and gaul swapped actually gaul liely bottom of that list at this point

Katze town worlds i have Gaul likely busser and maybe gyrl feel their vote on me was just a dumb to increase the volume i never saw a reason really when i skimmed their iso

(Yes i tryied isoing last night but honesly they are all to long to remember stuff soildly)

if people are interested in this we could probably try to organize me getting hammered with two of my 12 votes being from him? if i die at 12 then you have my thoughts on the mech implications

You have been doing this for. Like. Two days now

is it normal for gorta’s iso to be entirely “im gonna read katze now” without reading katze