Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

hi katze

do you have any words to say or are you going to just reply to this and disappear

I think he’s more likely town than not, but it’s not a confident read.

Speaking of, @Achromatic, can you go into more detail about how gamestate has informed your reads?

Has Gyrlander and Achro as the most likely scummies on their wagon at that time.

@Ruby with both of them being on Heisemberg, does it change your impression?

Do you think they are the likely bussers? If so? What does that mean for the Katze wagon, why two scum choose to bus Heisemberg instead of chopping Katze, if Katze is town?

now, let’s try to read Katze proper

thats pmuch where i am too, but seeing his name as one of the last on that wagon and now the last on kim made me go

you caught me as i woke up

note changed as i thought achro and gaul swapped actually gaul liely bottom of that list at this point

Katze town worlds i have Gaul likely busser and maybe gyrl feel their vote on me was just a dumb to increase the volume i never saw a reason really when i skimmed their iso

(Yes i tryied isoing last night but honesly they are all to long to remember stuff soildly)

if people are interested in this we could probably try to organize me getting hammered with two of my 12 votes being from him? if i die at 12 then you have my thoughts on the mech implications

You have been doing this for. Like. Two days now

is it normal for gorta’s iso to be entirely “im gonna read katze now” without reading katze

Yes.

absolutely

fair enough

Why Gaul attempts to buss only to change it last minute though? When it is obvious it’d look bad when their partner flips wolf?

Gorta is literally the most difficult player to play with

nah he either makes himself an incredibly obvious villager somehow or dies

usually both once he survives to xylo

can you explain the second line more, i can’t parse it sorry

@Ruby What slots are central to your view of the current gamestate?

That swap tied the wagons just before that point the other vote was within the 60 seconds i think it’s close enough to have missed. This to me is where i think could have been last second wait we want to use that role last second on katze v worlds which i think we are more likely in

i read more and thought and the quoted list of five names i had gaul in the middle though the bottom three were very close in terms of my reads and they are more realisticaly at the bottom after i gave more thought and reading let me

previous list

Night
Sadbi
GaulSoodman
Achromatic
Gyrlander

new list

Night
Sadbi
Achromatic
Gyrlander
GaulSoodman